I can't play anything

Discus and support I can't play anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am running into a issue on my Xbox when I try and launch certain games that haven't been updated in awhile, it tells me "Not ready yet." and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sahvahthun, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Sahvahthun
    Sahvahthun Guest

I can't play anything

Hey, I am running into a issue on my Xbox when I try and launch certain games that haven't been updated in awhile, it tells me "Not ready yet." and that "Certain game needs to finish installing or show 'Ready to start' before you can launch it.(0x80270300)" I have tried all of the methods on the support page and nothing. When I try to change the storage I get "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this happens again, visit Xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x8007045d

:)

Sahvahthun, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Sahvahthun Win User

I can't play anything

Will it keep my home xboxs if I reset my Xbox and keep games
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't play anything

I'm sorry but no, Sahvahthun.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can't play anything

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. WPAK Win User

I can't play anything and it was working earlier

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know the results
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I can't play anything execpt for fallout

First, have you tried a power cycle to your console? That usually helps with most Xbox problems.

Do you also get an error code of any kind? It can help point out what the problem could be.
Thema:

I can't play anything

1. I can't play anything - Similar Threads - can't play anything

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  10. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...