I can't play a xbox live gold game.

Discus and support I can't play a xbox live gold game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox live gold game i used to be able to play but can't now. Recently i got a game pass ultimate trial after it ran out i can no longer play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeYT, Jan 31, 2021.

1. BlakeYT
    BlakeYT Guest

I have a xbox live gold game i used to be able to play but can't now. Recently i got a game pass ultimate trial after it ran out i can no longer play this game. Other xbox live gold games work but not this one. Please Help.
    Also before you ask, i still have an active xbox live gold subscription.
    I can't play a xbox live gold game. [​IMG]

I can't play a xbox live gold game. [​IMG]

:)

BlakeYT, Jan 31, 2021
  2. markKz Win User

ERRORE WITHE BATTLEFIELD 3 MULTIPLAYER

nu poti sa joci fara Xbox live gold online. You can't play online game without a Xbox live gold connection.
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

If i got a Xbox 360 game from live with gold, it's will be only a backward compatible? I can't play on Xbox 360?
  4. jacklane1 Win User

matchmaking xbox live

I can play fine on xbox live, but my brothers account which is gold can't play any online games any help?
  5. BBG Syko Win User

X BOX LIVE GOLD

I also have the same problem. Bought the Xbox One X on release day, i used the 14 day Xbox Live Gold code on the same day and i still can't play Multiplayer. I can download the Xbox live gold games of the month like you can but when i go into multiplayer
    in a game it says i don't have a Gold subscription and it takes me back to the store where it says Xbox Live Gold expires on 11/21/2017. So it must be active but i can't use it :/
  6. EVERARDOz Win User

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

Ya but you sale games and game pass and Xbox live gold and moves and add ons controllers and other merch plus movies and if you would give free Xbox live gold you would still not have money if it would be free to play online with friends i would save up
    for other game but i can't when there would be no point in buying them when i can't play those games.
Thema:

1. I can't play a xbox live gold game. - Similar Threads - can't play live

2. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  7. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  8. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  9. I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft: Whenever I try to log into my minecraft account, I get an error in the Xbox live tab, that says I don't have an internet connection, I'm completely sure I do and I already tried to disable the...
  10. I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live: I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live ed122544-bec6-4d4e-b536-51c94167aaf6