I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

Discus and support I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crismorelios caralampio, Aug 9, 2021.

1. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game disc, it tells me to log in with the game owner or renew a Game Pass or EA play subscription. But if I already own the game because I have the disc and the game installed on my computer. It's super stressful that Xbox is super limited without internet to the point of not being able to play your games without internet I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in... :(

:)

Crismorelios caralampio, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in with the owner or renew my subscription when I want to play with my disc.

Hi Crismorelios! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The Game disc you mention is for Xbox o Pc? I'm asking because you mentioned that it's already installed on the Pc
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in with the owner or renew my subscription when I want to play with my disc.

4. My Pet Sq Win User

Black Screen Loading DJ Hero 2 After Update

On a final note, I have found that now the DJ Hero 2 icon will appear, but if I try to play the game it still freezes on a black screen until I turn off the 360.

I did find that if I view the game details by hitting X, I have an option to install DJ Hero 2.

On attempting to do this I get to 25% then it tells me it can't read the disc.

I wish it was as simple as a scratched disc but this thing is in brand new condition with zero markings on the disc, so I can't imagine that is the problem, especially since it reads on other consoles.

Are there any options to install and play the game via internet without a disc?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

playing installed games from discs without disc x360

hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs...
    For disc based games, the Internet connection doesn't matter.

However, if you installed the games from disc, the disc is needed as a proof of purchase. Otherwise you could install the game from disc and sell the disc to someone else.

That other person then installs the game from disc, and sells the disc again to another person.

And in the end thousands of people can play the game, from only one sold disc, if you were able to play installed games without a disc.

If you want to be able to play games without a disc and without internet, you will have to buy the games digitally, and download them on the console you wish to use without internet immediately after purchase.

Or if you downloaded the games to a different console first, you will have to do a "License Transfer", with an internet connection, and re-download your games you wish to use offline.

After the license transfer, you can use the installed download games without internet.

But for disc based games, you will always need the disc in the drive.
  6. Jamaalie-31D7757B-90 Win User

One game = One player

As you install the game, and are able to play it without the disc, it is likely the registering to a profile is to tell xbox the game is in use, so one can't install the game, then pass the disc on to someone else to use etc.

Even now you can't have two people playing the same disc at the same time.

So there will probably be a way to uninstall the game, or remove it from your profile (disabling the ability to play it),

or maybe when the other person puts the disc in, it will update via the internet - removing the game from your profile, adding it to theirs (if using a different console).
Thema:

I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

1. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in... - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  5. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  6. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  7. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  8. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you need an xbox game pass to play disc games forum xbox-forums.com