I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.

Discus and support I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have an issue I wanted to play minecraft. I had to login into the microsoft store. I tried to with my email I am using but it doesn't work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Urszula Gworek, Jan 15, 2023.

1. I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.

Hello I have an issue I wanted to play minecraft. I had to login into the microsoft store. I tried to with my email I am using but it doesn't work. I used my phone number and the same, doesn't work. First it said that my account doesnt exist but I checked. It didn't got deleted and I am logged on it. Then it says that the email or password might be wrong but I am typing it correctly and literally checking if its correct more than 3 times. I might try again tomorrow again. But I am desperate. I dont want to lose my account I just want to play. I dont know what to do.

:)

Urszula Gworek, Jan 15, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you're having trouble logging into the Microsoft Store to access Minecraft. There are a few things you can try to resolve this issue.

Double-check that the email and password you're using are correct. Make sure that the caps lock isn't on and that there are no typos.

Try resetting your password by clicking "forgot password" on the login page.

Check your account settings to make sure that your account is still active.

Try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.

Check if there is any issue with the Microsoft Store service.
  3. Jason Griffith Win User

Collector's Edition Content Missing?

DLC missing for me as well. I have the digital version bought yesterday. I go to manage game and none of the DLC I purchased is there. I can get the map pack and nothing else. I can't play online because it wont let be download or activate the online pass.
    Everything works for 1 & 3 but 2 wont. I can't do anything because it says DLC is required. I tried getting it from Xbox.com and the X1 store but the store wants to charge me again.
  4. Demon Ashi Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

for me the game wont even start i click play and it does nothing ive tried reinstalling it and even the xbox app ive done all the "resets" for the store and logging off and on and it wont start
  5. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  6. Gabrielooooq Win User

Slime rancher not starting

No im an not able to do so because i only have one and I only have one account to log into and i have tried to deinstall it and install it again but it wont work because I have to buy it in the microsoft game store or do a free trial but it wont work because it says i already have that game eventhough i have deinstalled it so i dont know what to do now
Thema:

1. I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store. - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d