I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

Discus and support I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Константин Мороков, May 4, 2023.

1. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the official Microsoft store,

I try to pay with a visa card, an error is written, I can’t save the master card as a payment method. I try different cards of different banks from different accounts everywhere it gives an error, the cards work in other applications in uber in amazon, payment passes everywhere, the microsoft store does not work

:)

Константин Мороков, May 4, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?

3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know the exact error message upon attempting to purchase the game?
  4. Константин Win User

I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why

I can't contact support in Egypt, I tried to buy from different accounts, same problem.
    I think that the problem is in the Egyptian Microsoft store, but I don’t know how to contact them.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Indeed, that is probably the reason.

Unfortunately, Egypt is not an Xbox Live-supported region at this time.

If you would like to see Egypt become an Xbox Live-supported region, I would highly suggest sending your feedback request via the Microsoft feedback website:

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

With that being said, rest assured that Microsoft Xbox greatly appreciates any feedback and suggestions sent by the community as they may implement it in the near future to further improve the quality of their service.

As for an alternative option, I would strongly suggest contacting Microsoft Store and Sales department as they may have a way for you to purchase via Microsoft Store using your Microsoft account from their server database.

Let me provide you with the direct contact link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  6. Константин Win User

says payment error, I try different cards and debit and credit

[​IMG]
Thema:

I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

1. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different... - Similar Threads - can’t pay minecraft

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  4. I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!: I preordered for a game on Xbox digitally and accidentally purchased the wrong version but it’s past the refund date but they said that I had to buy the right version before they could give me my...
  5. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  6. Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft: Anyone else can’t contact Microsoft today? Pay day 2 bought it and it won’t load, have deleted and reinstalled Disconnected profile and re connected. The chat and call system is greyed out so...
  7. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  8. Can’t pay over due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t pay over due subscription: I just bought a $25 gift card so i can renew my over due gamepass ultimate but it is saying i need to use paypal credit/debit card or moblie phone there is no option for microsoft credits. How do...
  9. I can’t pay for Xbox Live with my Account Balance? I have no credit/debit cards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t pay for Xbox Live with my Account Balance? I have no credit/debit cards.: I have always payed for xbox live, and gamepass with my account balance, why can’t i pay with it now? I have no credit cards to use for this payment, my mother thinks that it will steal her money...
  10. Can’t pay overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay overdue balance: Hi all, After months of dealing with microsoft support (who havent fixed my problem), i thought id post my issue here. My xbox gold subscription was on auto renew, but the credit card that was...