I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.

Discus and support I can't paly minecraft multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello. I need some help with my minecraft. I want to play on servers with 1.20.2. Every time when I want to paly in multiplayer but I can't.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter_19, Oct 21, 2023.

  1. Peter_19
    Peter_19 Guest

    I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.



    I can't paly minecraft multiplayer. [​IMG]
    Hello.

    I need some help with my minecraft. I want to play on servers with 1.20.2. Every time when I want to paly in multiplayer but I can't. Someone could help me pls. I made every settings what I needed. And yes my birthday is 2004.

    :)
     
    Peter_19, Oct 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Peter_19 Win User

    I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.

    So.

    Thx for your trying.

    I tried the same as you wrote down. And its not working.

    I never got banned or suspened from playing Minecraft.
  3. JoshGkg (Joshua W) Win User

    I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.

    Did you get banned from Xbox, and what device are you playing on?

    If you are on Windows, go into Settings > Apps > Minecraft > Repair

    If it still isn’t working, try going into Settings > Apps > Minecraft > Reset

    NOTE: Resetting Minecraft will delete all worlds you have saved on Minecraft and everything in them. If you care about the contents of these worlds, you can go into the world settings and click “Export World” and you will get a .MCWORLD file downloaded to your computer, that you can double click after the reset to add back to Minecraft.

    If this doesn’t work, go to enforcement.xbox.com and check if a suspension or ban is prohibiting your use of your account.

    I actually got an enforcement action out against me for 1 day. This one day suspension was for swearing in chat. Anyways, it got lifted two days ago and I still can’t join. The funniest thing is I can’t contact support because the suspension is over and they forgot to lift it. Yesterday evening, they lifted it from the Xbox app, but still not from multiplayer games. We need an Xbox enforcement email to contact when there is a problem, and they don’t remove the suspension correctly.
  4. FICKSI--HARTMANN N Win User

    Terraria multiplayer doesnt work when try to host it say you cant create a Server and when i try to joint it say Connection to the host doesnt work

    I play one obox one.

    And terraria is the only game where i cant paly multiplayer. In warzone i can play with my firends
  5. BRUTAL PG Win User

    Connection Error

    I purchased the game on line but I can't paly it? WOW! thats kinda ...wow. I feel riped off.

    Thank you and Ill re- consider renewing my XBL now.
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    I can't play skate 3 and nhl18

    If You are a not member of EA Access anymore, so You can't paly those games, You would have to buy the games or renew your subscription
Thema:

I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.

Loading...
  1. I can't paly minecraft multiplayer. - Similar Threads - can't paly minecraft

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...