I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but...

Discus and support I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but when I click to pair it fails every time. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike MOYLES2222999, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but...

I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but when I click to pair it fails every time.

I have reinstalled drivers, I have updated Bluetooth. I have used trouble shooter… nothing works..

I have been able to connect other Bluetooth devices like my cell phone, but not a controller.

:)

Mike MOYLES2222999, Jan 27, 2023
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems

Have you checked your blue tooth settings on your Pc? Is the controller on the list of devices?
  3. DocHollowSlayer Win User

Elite series 2 controller

No blue tooth devices. Just the controller and my headset.
  4. Ovidiu_Dinu Win User

Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems

Have you checked your blue tooth settings on your Pc? Is the controller on the list of devices?
    Ofc i did. The settings are corect, i just get disconected mid game. The controller works fine with the wire connection.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter

I prefer a wired controller, but with the wireless connection, blue-tooth is a good technology. However if you have a bunch of blue-tooth devices in the same room there can be some connection issues between them.
  6. KALEEF Win User

Turtle Beach XP500 Help Please

3x optical cables, optical splitter or switch. One cable form ps3 to splitter/switch, one cable from 360 to splitter/switch and one cable from splitter/switch to headset reciever.

The blue tooth on the headset should have a button for switching which blue tooth device your paired to (e.g ps3 and mobile or ps3 and 360 blue tooth dongle). Press that for which console your using.

I have the px5's which is the same set up.
Thema:

I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but...

1. I can’t pair my Xbox controller to my pc. It appears in the list of blue tooth devices but... - Similar Threads - can’t pair controller

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  8. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  9. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  10. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...