I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta

Discus and support I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just want to play minecraft with my friend but the insider hub wont work, it keeps on loading forever and it's stressing me out. If someone knows how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rhandes, Apr 10, 2021.

1. /u/rhandes
    /u/rhandes Guest

I just want to play minecraft with my friend but the insider hub wont work, it keeps on loading forever and it's stressing me out. If someone knows how to fix that please tell me I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta :(

submitted by /u/rhandes
    [link] [comments]

/u/rhandes, Apr 10, 2021
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta of the new minecraft update]

Hi, you tried open Hub Xbox Insider and out of beta version? Try confirm the out of Beta of Minicraft, and then Try Resinstal the Game.
  3. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

Minecraft Beta

Hey, I have the solution

Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

Make sure to download Minecraft again
  4. SammyVS Win User

I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

If you open the insider's hub there does it show that you are in beta or not?
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  6. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
Thema:

1. I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta - Similar Threads - can't open insider

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  4. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  5. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  6. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Can't open store on my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open store on my Xbox One X.: I try to open it and it just doesn't do anything. Full reboot doesn't help either. Occasionally I get 0x87e1000a error. Any advice? submitted by /u/TheHellix211 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  10. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...