I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

Discus and support I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roblox Player :D, May 16, 2023.

1. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?

:)

Roblox Player :D, May 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey but i deletedthe malware by yourUninstaller, What Should i Do

if the problem cannot be solved, I advise you to format your windows, so you can guarantee that your operating system is free of any malicious program.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey but i deletedthe malware by yourUninstaller, What Should i Do

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Use a reliable uninstaller tool or follow a manual uninstallation guide to remove any remaining files or registry entries associated with Roblox.

Temporarily disable all non-essential startup programs and services to eliminate potential conflicts that might be preventing Roblox from running properly. You can do this by following the instructions provided by Microsoft for your specific version of Windows.

Ensure that your operating system is up to date, including all available updates for Windows. Sometimes, system updates can fix compatibility issues that may affect the functionality of certain applications.

Run a full scan using a reputable antivirus program to ensure that your computer is free from any remaining malware or viruses that could be interfering with Roblox.
  4. Elijus Win User

Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

Hello SwordofWhedon,

Thank you for your response and for suggesting that I contact Roblox support. I have already done so and unfortunately, they were not able to provide a solution to my problem. I have also tried a clean boot on my PC as suggested by Microsoft support, but it did not fix the issue.

I have asked for assistance on a Discord server dedicated to Roblox scripting, and many others are experiencing the same issue with low FPS on the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. Interestingly, while I get around 500 FPS on the website version of Roblox, I'm only getting around 50-120 FPS on the Microsoft Store version, which is affecting my gameplay experience.

Regarding the FPS cap on the Microsoft Store version, I have been using a program called 'FPS Unlocker' from GitHub to remove the 60 FPS cap on both the website and the Microsoft Store versions of Roblox. This program has been working fine for a long time, but recently I have been experiencing significant FPS drops and poor performance on the Microsoft Store version even with the FPS Unlocker enabled.

In summary, I would like to emphasize that the issue is not related to my hardware or network, as I have a high-end PC and fast internet connection. I believe that this issue is with the Microsoft Store version of Roblox itself, and I hope that the Roblox team can address it soon.

Thank you for your help.
  5. FYGO:) Win User

Roblox problem

No i didn't its because the roblox is the microsoft store version
  6. Ephraim Stime Win User

Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

It's Microsoft Store Version Only

Therefore, it is not Roblox's fault, it is Microsoft's.
Thema:

I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

1. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey... - Similar Threads - can't open Roblox

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  4. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  5. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  6. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Can't open store on my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open store on my Xbox One X.: I try to open it and it just doesn't do anything. Full reboot doesn't help either. Occasionally I get 0x87e1000a error. Any advice? submitted by /u/TheHellix211 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  10. can't open the levels in roblox on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't open the levels in roblox on xbox one: Good morning, I've installed roblox and have attempted to open the levels or games but they will not open. I got a message saying that I need to change my privacy/security settings on xbox one...