i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen

Discus and support i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen 523bb36e-67d0-4829-a969-17a1997e3325 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sammyboi0607, Jul 14, 2022.

1. sammyboi0607
    sammyboi0607 Guest

:)

sammyboi0607, Jul 14, 2022
  2. sammyboi0607 Win User

im on a pc, for minecraft i just cant open the launcher and whe i go to the website it says i dont own it

and for FH5 when i open it its stuck on the sign in screen
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, sammyboi0607. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is this happening on computer or console?

And do you receive any error message or error code when the game crashes?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  4. sammyboi0607 Win User

canada and is it possibe if we chat through discord?
  5. sammyboi0607 Win User

Hello lucas Are you still here
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know what country do you live in?

And when you try to open the Minecraft Launcher, do you receive any error message or it just does not open?
Thema:

1. i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen - Similar Threads - cant open minecraft

2. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  3. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  4. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  5. Cant open minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open minecraft: so I use Feather Client which is a alternate launcher for minecraft and I keep on getting this error from windows: [img] anything I can do to fix it? My drivers are updated...
  6. hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me: hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me 51e6f5f6-18e5-4c7b-944d-3cc7efe51e90
  7. i cant open minecraft because exit code 1

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant open minecraft because exit code 1: Hello, Since I couldn't change the settings or the plane in Flight Simulator, I turned on the "Use unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" setting. But ever since I turned this setting on,...
  8. cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...: So last week I decided to start a new realm in minecraft java after a long time of not playing with my friends, I load it up and run around for what seemed like 2 minutes? max. and then I get an...
  9. I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more: I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game Please advise 2aae936c-b252-4dfd-97ac-0c5e5f1a0fa2
  10. Cant open minecraft on the Xbox (0x803f8007)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open minecraft on the Xbox (0x803f8007): cant open minecraft. Tells me that i need to check my subscription. But everything is fine in there, have both gamepass ultimate and minecraft realms subscription... please help someone...