I can’t open Microsoft awards on my Xbox.

Discus and support I can’t open Microsoft awards on my Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been a recent problem. My Xbox keeps telling me to set the location and language region to my current location. Both are set to the United... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Evilpaintguy, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Evilpaintguy
    Evilpaintguy Guest

This has been a recent problem. My Xbox keeps telling me to set the location and language region to my current location. Both are set to the United States, which is where I am. I need to be able to access the rewards so I can keep my 95 week streak going for Rewards. Please help.

:)

Evilpaintguy, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EVILPAINTGUY

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Did you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network to see if that helps?
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot and connect the console in that way

Or, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I can’t open Microsoft flight simulator

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

first you should see the prerequisites that are pretty high.

Minimum

Your device must meet all the minimum requirements to open this product

Windows 10 OS version 18362.0 or later, Xbox One

x64 architecture

Keyboard Integrated Keyboard

Integrated Mouse Mouse

DirectX Version 11

8 GB memory

2GB Video Memory

Intel i5-4460 processor | AMD Ryzen 3 1200

Graphics NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570

if it doesn't meet the prerequisites unfortunately it won't run.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Are there any error messages when you try to open it?

I could be completely wrong here but I wouldn't be surprised if it's because your computer doesn't have the graphics power to handle it...the C22 models that I can find don't have discrete graphics cards but only integrated ones. Sometimes games simply refuse to launch when the system is under-powered
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I could be completely wrong here but I wouldn't be surprised if it's because your computer doesn't have the graphics power to handle it...the C22 models that I can find don't have discrete graphics cards but only integrated ones.
    You're not wrong. The AC22 models are 'All in One's' which means the computer is housed inside the monitor with USB and other ports on the display. Basically laptop parts with no dedicated graphics card.

They're marketed as 'Home Office' PCs, certainly not good enough for most modern games, definitely not MS flight Sim.
  6. Flame555 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

How to change the xbox setting if the my microsoft account show that I’m not an adult yet? I can’t change any setting on xbox settings. Also, I really want to play minecraft dungeons with my friend, but I can’t fix this problem, because I can’t change
    the setting on xbox.
Thema:

1. I can’t open Microsoft awards on my Xbox. - Similar Threads - can’t open Microsoft

2. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  3. Can’t open Xbox Insider app on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t open Xbox Insider app on Xbox: I just updated the Insider app but every time I open it, it closes and gives an error that something went wrong. Anyone else have this issue? submitted by /u/blue132006 [link] [comments]
  4. Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...: When I turn my Xbox on most times it just stays on the green loading screen for hours and when it does work it freezes within 10 minutes of just in the menu I can’t even play a single game for up...
  5. Microsoft Windows/Xbox games "can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Windows/Xbox games "can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...: So after much consideration, I decided to move my internally installed 8TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Corsair MP400) drive which was set as the D: drive; to an externally connected USB-C/Thunderbolt M.2 format...
  6. Microsoft store has an update but progress is frozen and I can’t open any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store has an update but progress is frozen and I can’t open any apps: I was having an issue with the system update not going through but I did an offline update. Now that I have access to my Xbox, every app I try to open says “app took too long to start (error...
  7. I can’t open Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t open Microsoft flight simulator: I bought game Microsoft flight simulator last week. I installed already but I cannot open it. My computer is Acer C22 and updated new version of Windows already. How should I do?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...: Hello, I have had this problem for the second time in less than one month. I try to launch msfs 2020 and I get this message "Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The...
  9. Can't open MS Flight Simulator. Get error message: Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open MS Flight Simulator. Get error message: Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open...: After today's update I can't open MS Flight Simulator. Get error message: Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. Have...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...: "Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." Why is this happening every time I try to start the game? I can install it and...