I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

Discus and support I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_contrlacc/i-cant-modify-anything-with-the-elite-2-controller/cf5ef463-ef11-4c02-9a9c-94aa0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leroymcqy, Jan 14, 2023.

  1. leroymcqy
    leroymcqy Guest

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

    leroymcqy, Jan 14, 2023
    #1
  2. leroymcqy Win User

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

    How about a live chat option? I don't feel like being on the phone all day with an agent.
  3. leroymcqy Win User

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

    I can't find the version I am on. I can't revert. It just says, "Your controller is already up to date."
  4. Sun Khou Win User

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

  5. leroymcqy Win User

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

    Honestly, why can't your dev team just update the app to work with the latest version of the controller?

    I honestly paid $170 for the controller, and I can't use it properly due to your team not properly updating it.

    I even asked how to find the current version of the firmware to give you, and nothing was said about how to find that version.

    Honestly, what would they do different than the support here? It is a app issue.
  6. Sun Khou Win User

    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

Thema:

I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

Loading...
  1. I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update - Similar Threads - can't modify anything

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...