I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

Discus and support I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_contrlacc/i-cant-modify-anything-with-the-elite-2-controller/cf5ef463-ef11-4c02-9a9c-94aa0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leroymcqy, Jan 14, 2023.

1. leroymcqy
    leroymcqy Guest

I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

leroymcqy, Jan 14, 2023
  2. leroymcqy Win User

How about a live chat option? I don't feel like being on the phone all day with an agent.
  3. leroymcqy Win User

I can't find the version I am on. I can't revert. It just says, "Your controller is already up to date."
  4. Sun Khou Win User

5. leroymcqy Win User

Honestly, why can't your dev team just update the app to work with the latest version of the controller?

I honestly paid $170 for the controller, and I can't use it properly due to your team not properly updating it.

I even asked how to find the current version of the firmware to give you, and nothing was said about how to find that version.

Honestly, what would they do different than the support here? It is a app issue.
  6. Sun Khou Win User

Thema:

1. I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update - Similar Threads - can't modify anything

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  10. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....