I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

Discus and support I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the recent firmware update on the elite controller 2, I can't change any settings. Can we get this fixed? I didn't spend $160 for a controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leroymcqy, Dec 13, 2022.

1. leroymcqy
    leroymcqy Guest

I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

After the recent firmware update on the elite controller 2, I can't change any settings. Can we get this fixed? I didn't spend $160 for a controller that can't be modified.

I would like help, but I can't contact Microsoft about it since it doesn't give me an option for that.

:)

leroymcqy, Dec 13, 2022
  2. leroymcqy Win User

How about a live chat option? I don't feel like being on the phone all day with an agent.
  3. leroymcqy Win User

I can't find the version I am on. I can't revert. It just says, "Your controller is already up to date."
  4. Sun Khou Win User

5. leroymcqy Win User

Honestly, why can't your dev team just update the app to work with the latest version of the controller?

I honestly paid $170 for the controller, and I can't use it properly due to your team not properly updating it.

I even asked how to find the current version of the firmware to give you, and nothing was said about how to find that version.

Honestly, what would they do different than the support here? It is a app issue.
  6. Sun Khou Win User

Thema:

1. I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update - Similar Threads - can't modify anything

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  6. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  9. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...