I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because...

Discus and support I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because the email address i use for the second account is tied to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by d maahs, Dec 6, 2022.

1. d maahs
    d maahs Guest

I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because...

I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because the email address i use for the second account is tied to my microsoft account?

:)

d maahs, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  3. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  4. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Duplicate Minecraft accounts

Hi Quinn! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account, you can't create a second Mojang account on the same Microsoft account, you can have 2 separate Minecraft account on the same email account only If you have one Java and one Bedrock, but not 2 of the same

So, if you have this situation, is because the Email account you are using is not the correct account to witch you migrated the Mojang account to, or you are not using the Microsoft login option on the launcher
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

1. I cant migrate my second Mojang account for minecraft over to my microsoft account because... - Similar Threads - cant migrate second

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  9. How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant...: I cannot login into my Mojang account due to forgetting the security questions. I want to migrate my account and cant do it. 3e01294b-2efc-4687-8092-ed4c8564285b
  10. Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into: I migrated my mojang account into a microsoft account that i cant remember anymore. I also have bedrock purchased on that account. 4267e6c8-294c-42d6-a3d0-b7f383843aa6