I can't make a move to the launcher

Discus and support I can't make a move to the launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had a problem after reinstalling windows, logging into my launcher is not performed due to this error 0x89235107, although I do not want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viktor Stafeev, Jan 13, 2024.

1. I can't make a move to the launcher

Hi, I recently had a problem after reinstalling windows, logging into my launcher is not performed due to this error 0x89235107, although I do not want to log in via xbox

:)

Viktor Stafeev, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Viktor my name is jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

To prevent misunderstandings what laucher are you talking about?

Let me know to help you.
  3. SuffaInYaUndies Win User

autoaim

I think auto aim is annoying. I had my launcher aimed on the door in Nuketown and someone ran in just as I shot the rocket, it moved the launcher off target and it hit the wall instead.

I like the game though. At least they tried to make it different, and there are counters for campers.
  4. CeaselessKarma Win User

Time for the Launcher secondary to go away

The only launcher I actually have is the HEDP secondary on my Scout classes. And even then I never really use it. I just pack it around when moving to sniping spots and it makes me feel secure lol!
  5. Sereen Taha Win User

Minecraft login Error Message fix

I have never had a Mojang account, that is correct. I see it now. I did the steps on the page... But it doesn't say "It's your turn to move" on my profile page, so I can't move. Do I have to wait for it to be my turn still or should it already be saying that? I was looking though the FAQ and it said that it might be too late... But my brother can play, and he hasn't migrated so is it something wrong with the launcher itself?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Migration and playing the game

Absolutely, AdenBoyer. Along with the migration, we will now use the Microsoft login moving further. Just make sure that you're signed in using the Microsoft account that you used in migrating.

Kindly check on Microsoft Store or Xbox App "Minecraft Launcher" then install it from there.
Thema:

1. I can't make a move to the launcher - Similar Threads - can't move launcher

2. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  3. I can't move the location of the Xbox App to my new M.2 SSD from my HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't move the location of the Xbox App to my new M.2 SSD from my HDD: I'm on Windows 10 still. I recently installed a new M.2 SSD in my PC and transferred all my data from my old HDD and SSD. The only problem I'm having is getting the Xbox App installed to the new...
  4. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...
  5. I can't move Minecraft from C to D

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't move Minecraft from C to D: If someone could help me it would be much appreciated. I have a Windows 11 and it doesn't let me move my Minecraft Launcher from C to D. I've tried it from the settings and it just gives me an...
  6. Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...: Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz 242baeb4-e508-4abe-92ee-de034bfe9c54
  7. I can't move and do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't move and do anything!: I just install minecraft windows 10, enter the game, log with my Microsoft acount, create a new world, but when i tried to move and open the inventory, nothing works, i pressed everything in my...
  8. I can't move my game from my PC storage into my SSD. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't move my game from my PC storage into my SSD. How do I fix this?: The game I tried to move was Sea of Thieves. It worked for a little bit but then an error popped up . The error code was "0x80070005" The words that showed up were "The operation did not complete...
  9. My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back: When I go to my main screen and go to the Xbox one menu it jumps around and can't move. I turned off my Xbox, I unplugged my Xbox and Reset my Xbox. Can someone help. I don't know how to fix it....
  10. Can't install PC game after move operation failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install PC game after move operation failed: Last week I successfully installed Mount & Blade: Bannerlord from the Store. Shortly after, I was running out of space in drive C, so I moved some games to another drive. Bannerlord failed during...