I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.

Discus and support I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I currently have a Microsoft account with an Xbox account attached to it, but when I try logging in on both the Xbox website and the sea of thieves... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Emory Hodges1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.

I currently have a Microsoft account with an Xbox account attached to it, but when I try logging in on both the Xbox website and the sea of thieves website it wont let me. It just takes me back to the main page for the xbox website and im not signed in, and on the SOT website it directs me to an article saying I don't have an xbox account connected to my account. I don't know what to do.

:)

Emory Hodges1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Emory Hodges1 Win User

I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.

The same thing happens. and I don't have any vpn
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Emory,
    And if you try to use this phone number to sign in instead of the email, the result is the same?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Emory, and may I know if the issue persists even when you test with a different internet connection?

If maybe you have a VPN or similar services turned on your device. Make sure to disable such functionalities before trying again
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Emory, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to access to your account. Let's try to sort this out.

May I know if you tried to log into your account by using a different device, web browser or Wi-Fi network?

If not, please do it from here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  6. Emory Hodges1 Win User

Sorry for the late response, but yes its the same result.
Thema:

1. I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address. - Similar Threads - cant login website

2. i cant login to my acc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login to my acc: hello, i havent been able to log in to my acc for the past 2 days, it keeps saying that ive asked for too many codes at the moment so i gotta wait till tomorrow and thats exactly what i did, i...
  3. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  4. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  5. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  6. i cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to minecraft: hello. When I open minecraft and try to login it says: To login to xbox please install this Framework WebView2 Runtime I clicked the install button but it says : Error Code: 0x89235107 code:...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  9. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  10. cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone: i go to the login page i fillin my email and passworld, the password 100% i know, the login page doesnt even give me a error just doesnt log me in and takes me back to the normal login page to...