I can't login to the correct Minecraft account

Discus and support I can't login to the correct Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to my email and so when I log into the Minecraft launcher, I log into my wrong account, and my actual Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by finlayearnshaw1, Dec 21, 2022.

1. I can't login to the correct Minecraft account

Hi, I have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to my email and so when I log into the Minecraft launcher, I log into my wrong account, and my actual Minecraft account cant be logged into. I am definitely using the correct Microsoft login as in the email that I received when I merged my account into a Microsoft one a while back, was sent to the email that I am logging in with now, Really need to log into my main account as I have lots of progress in lots of Minecraft servers. Thanks

:)

finlayearnshaw1, Dec 21, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with your Minecraft Accounts. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

To begin, Microsoft accounts can only link to one Mojang account. Multiple Java Mojang accounts need to be migrated to separate Microsoft accounts.

Mojang to Microsoft account migration FAQ | Xbox Support

 ONCE YOU MIGRATE YOUR ACCOUNT THIS ACTION CAN NOT BE UNDONE. ENSURE YOU ARE MIGRATING TO THE CORRECT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BEFORE COMPLETING THE MIGRATION.

How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account – Home

If you haven't migrated your correct Mojang account to Microsoft, I suggest for you to create a new Microsoft Account and Migrate your correct Mojang account with this Newly created Microsoft account.

You may follow the process below:

How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account – Home

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I only have one Minecraft account also only one PlayStation network account.

I also try to create a new Minecraft to login same PlayStation network account, same error in both account - Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

I’m very sure I use correct account to login my Minecraft account :(
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
  6. Angel Rodriguez3 Win User

Help

No I can't login to Minecraft on any account I've made brand new account's but nothing works
Thema:

1. I can't login to the correct Minecraft account - Similar Threads - can't login correct

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  6. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  7. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e