I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset...

Discus and support I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im not able to login to my account because it keeps telling me the password is wrong and ive tried all the passwords for my account and im the only one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harley Owens, May 8, 2023.

1. Harley Owens
    Harley Owens Guest

I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset...

Im not able to login to my account because it keeps telling me the password is wrong and ive tried all the passwords for my account and im the only one on my account and now all of a sudden i cant sign into my account and the account had all my progress and everything on it what should i do and the email and phone they say they are sending the codes to never receive the codes

:)

Harley Owens, May 8, 2023
  2. ChaseLittlefield Win User

wrong email on xbox

i cant login to the account cause i dont know the password for the account and when i try to reset it it wont let me cause it say it don't have enough information to say it is my account
  3. Fanciellaa Win User

Temporarily Suspended - Limit exceeded, try again tomorrow.

Uh, yes. My email for that account is, [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

I tried to login into my ahshona account on here, but it says im suspended, when i tried logging into my xbox live account, it says im suspended. Im pretty sure im suspended in every app i try to login that has to do with microsoft. No one is currently hijacking
    my account. Its probably because ive entered my password wrong, or its either that ive been getting lots of wrong on that verifications steps (like what you said).
  4. XxH3AVYMET4LxX Win User

Forgot my email

I tried that but when i click on 'Cant recover account' it ask for my email to reset my password
  5. Ryan Murray2 Win User

can't link Xbox account to my EA

ok but i cant do that as the account it is linked to is not one i own or have any kind of access to it, i dont know why its there
    and when i try to login into with my xbox account its askingto reset password and requires me to use the email of that account which i dont know or have
  6. Dericka Win User

I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset the password it keeps telling me ive requested too many codes today so now im locked out of my xbox account

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to change your password then try to sign in again? Thanks!
Thema:

1. I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset... - Similar Threads - cant login account

2. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  3. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  4. 0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working: Can anyone help with this issue? I cant even contact microsoft themselves 83aae9a6-744e-49b5-a47f-16d148a0b3d9
  5. I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.: I currently have a Microsoft account with an Xbox account attached to it, but when I try logging in on both the Xbox website and the sea of thieves website it wont let me. It just takes me back to...
  6. I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC: My Minecraft java account on PC was recently hacked, we now have security of our Microsoft account but we cannot login to Xbox live. Every time we try to sign in on xbox.com, it redirects us to...
  7. cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello": hello, when i try to log in another minecraft account in the launcher there is something with windows hello i dont really know what it is but after that i can put my password in. the problem is...
  8. Minecraft saying that i cant login to my microsoft account on psn because its already linked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft saying that i cant login to my microsoft account on psn because its already linked: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account, "My current PSN" " Its saying that my microsoft account is already linked to...
  9. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Error Code: 0x80040154 code: Deep Ocean. Что-то пошло не так в процессе входа в систему. For more information, go HERE or contact Customer Support directly. Microsoft store is logged in Asked...
  10. I cant login or create an account on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login or create an account on xbox cloud gaming: I cant create an account or login to my exsisting account on xbox cloud gaming. This is the error code :Error Code: 80041002 Correlation Id: fbfe23b2ae124a22bc20f4094fdb8159 Timestamp:...