I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

Discus and support I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by reptyle04, Jun 5, 2024.

1. reptyle04
    reptyle04 Guest

First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO,

I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it, i get a message in the top right corner saying "We couldn't login to your Microsoft account, it seems to have been a problem with the microsoft store account."

And it also says my microsoft store account is different than the one im using on the xbox (which is not, i have personally logged in and out, several times to try and fix this issue)

I don't know, its just a stupid bug and it won't let me use the gamepass, please help me fix it!
    I'll anex the screenshots and another link of someone having the same trouble as me.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br...gamepass/b4604cde-6316-4375-b96e-48165d42b281

(this is in portuguese btw, as it is my main language)

I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account? [​IMG]

I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account? [​IMG]

:)

reptyle04, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Zakuuu uuu Win User

Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

I do have a Microsoft account, read my post please. I can't login using the microsoft account because it redirects me to a non-functional website.
  3. Peyote_Cowboy Win User

How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

I also can't log in on the microsoft store. I created a different account on my computer with admin privleges and a local login. It was able to log in on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. So how do I fix my main account to allow me to log in on
    that?
  4. Skyman XbX Win User

Problem with 2 accounts

another problem.... wiht the old Microsoft account (YAHOO) which my XBOX ONE is logged... it's not poble to do the Login into the Windows Store maybe because it's not a Microsoft accont.

The good thing is that Everything is working good on iPAD, iPhone and Android device.... i can log in on the microsoft app and i can buy thing without problem.

The problem is only on the Surface...
  5. Nafjan T Win User

Game Pass Pc Xbox Application

Just login to Microsoft Store app and download any gamepass games and try if you can play it.
  6. CagkanU1 Win User

Can't sign into Game Pass PC

I have the same problem. Store account is shown as logged in, however, Microsoft account is not. When I click on Login button, nothing happens. When I update Xbox app from Microsoft Store, it automatically logs out. Then when I restart my PC, the login information comes back again. At this last time, does not come back though. That's a silly problem. I don't know if it is about browser login (since I can login my account from any of my browsers) or Xbox game pass app but if there is a fix without resetting my PC or changing install directory, it will be very much appreciated.
Thema:

1. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account? - Similar Threads - can't login gamepass

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. Can't login to Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am getting Error 0x800704cf "you'll need internet for this" when trying to login into my account on the Xbox app on PC. I have tried every possible solution I've found from googling and...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  6. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  7. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  8. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  9. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...