I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games

Discus and support I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok I'm not blaming Microsoft I understand that there are security measures in place to stop hackers I get that. One day I tried logging into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gameking313, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Gameking313
    Gameking313 Guest

I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games

Ok I'm not blaming Microsoft I understand that there are security measures in place to stop hackers I get that. One day I tried logging into my account (using a created account now) and it said it detected unusual activity which happened after I tried accessing my account with my new phone I don't have that number anymore then I tried the recovery form (are there any alternative methods we can try) I understand Microsoft failed to login with the information I gave them which is the only frustrating part because the only thing I didn't put on that form was email subject matter because there was none. I spent over A thousand dollars on this account. If I can't recover my account I will be making aware everyone I can of this digital conundrum and will be advising against digital consoles (I have xbox series s) please help me the best you can again I don't blame Microsoft I should've updated my info when I got the new phone.

:)

Gameking313, Sep 20, 2022
  2. chatapon hompirom Win User

Question please help

I can't sign in now I already request to recovery my account but I need to wait access

(This account is login but I can't change page)
  3. papagilu Win User

Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

I already tried the recovery form. Unfortunately, they changed the email account connected to my Xbox account so I can't progress on the recovery form.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

Well no you can't contact support for permanently banned accoumt you would have to file an appeal using a desktop or non chrome browser

However first you need to ask for an unauthorized access case

After doing a recovery first

Thru the form at account.Microsoft.com

By clicking forgot my password and other ways to recover and recovery form

(Need to unlock your account first ) then see about unauthorized accesses
  5. Corey Mayham Win User

Account recovery problems

Well why are my recovery forms consistently rejected to access MY account? Are there any living human beings reading over them? I have had that account for years and never had an issue but suddenly I can't access it, it's beyond aggravating.
  6. Blake Shock Win User

I keep getting the white screen of rejection, correct code also tried doing hard password reset to no success. What the hell is going on Microsoft? Not a Smurf account

Not an issue for a different account but that's my son's account, but still there's so much stuff (Xbox gold) plus character level up's and game access on my account (parent account). Yes, I am login on Microsoft but can't on Xbox. There's nothing wrong with the Xbox it's an account access issue but nothing to do with the code or password
Thema:

1. I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games - Similar Threads - can't login account

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  4. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  5. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  6. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...
  7. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  8. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  9. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  10. Can't login to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Account: I am trying to log back into my mincraft account but the email that I used for the account isnt working and is aperently linked to a seperate account. I need to find the password linked to my...