I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Discus and support I can't login to Minecraft, why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to log into Minecraft via my Microsoft account and I follow the steps I get an error stating that something went wrong: Please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mario Tirler, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Mario Tirler
    Mario Tirler Guest

When I try to log into Minecraft via my Microsoft account and I follow the steps I get an error stating that something went wrong:

Please try again later

0x80048823

And I think that my account has been compromised and/or stolen.

I also see that in my account there has been no purchases, even though I have bought it.

:)

Mario Tirler, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Mario Tirler Win User

That doesn't really help because I still don't have Minecraft on my account, that is why I am suspicious that my account has been hacked in to and deleted by someone
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mario, have you tried to reset your email account password?

If you haven't tried it yet, click the link below and change your password, then restart your PC and try logging in again.

Change your Microsoft account password

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Elias L. Win User

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  5. smartfresh Win User

Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

Okay, I guess the best option would be saving up for a personal PC. Thank you for your time Arturo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

Hello, Smartfresh. I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to log in with your account in the Minecraft Launcher, however, I'll be glad to provide some assistance regarding this matter.

First, can you review if your Windows PC and the apps are up-to-date?

Windows updates can be checked via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > click “Get Updates”.
    You can check for app updates by opening the Microsoft store > My Library > Get Updates.

If your PC found any update, please restart it when the installing process ends.

Otherwise, I want to ask if are you able to log in with your account on the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store?

Lastly, did you install the Minecraft launcher directly from the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, or did you download the installer via Minecraft.net?
Thema:

1. I can't login to Minecraft, why? - Similar Threads - can't login Minecraft

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  5. I can't get login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get login to minecraft: Every time they try to log into Minecraft. It says we couldn't sign you into Xbox live. I don't know what to do. 4050df0e-914d-4b06-a9fc-77b73b7d46f3
  6. Can't login to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account: i tried to login to my account and it said buy again i looked for the transaction history on both my emails and i cant find it i bought the account on the minecraft site but they said that i...
  7. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  8. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...