I can't login to Minecraft on my PS5

Discus and support I can't login to Minecraft on my PS5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying for an hour to connect my Microsoft account to my PSN, but a notification pops up that says my Microsoft account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dakatajjp, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Dakatajjp
    Dakatajjp Guest

I have been trying for an hour to connect my Microsoft account to my PSN, but a notification pops up that says my Microsoft account is already connected to another PSN. I just made that Microsoft account, I tried making another one, it didn't work. If you have any suggestion, thank you!

:)

Dakatajjp, Sep 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DAKATAJJP

Sorry to say hear that, usually when that message appears is because you're not linking the correct Microsoft account.
    And once you link an account is not possible to link a different one.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c
    Creating a Microsoft account with the old/previous email doesn't work

If you're more than sure that's the correct account, you can try contacting Mojang support to see if something can be done from their side?
  3. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
  4. Stephaccino Win User

Minecraft ps5 can't login?

Hi Lloydfoxy, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

As I'm a fellow community member like you, checking how many accounts you may have would not be something I'm capable of doing. If you're struggling to log into a game, however, you may wish to speak with Mojang regarding your account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

There is also the Minecraft help section available to use regarding the game.

I understand that this may be frustrating, but as this is the community section there's not much else that can be looked into.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I can't login to my account on ps5

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

In this case I recommend contacting Sony Playstation support, they should have the proper procedures for consoles like the PS5. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/

(Note) The link is in English and may need online translator software

Hope I helped and see you soon
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Ps5 Minecraft login

Hello Cam H, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties when trying to log into Minecraft on your PS5. You may be being redirected to the Xbox login site due to the integration of Microsoft accounts in Minecraft for various platforms.

Link your Microsoft account with your PlayStation Network (PSN) account Once you've created a Microsoft account, be sure to link it to your PSN account in your PS5 console settings. This can be done in the "Accounts" or "Account Settings" section of the console. By linking your Microsoft account and your PSN account, you should be able to access multiplayer features and find friends in Minecraft.

Make sure you enter your Microsoft sign-in credentials correctly when trying to sign in to Minecraft on your PS5. Verify that your email address and password are correct.

Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your PS5. Game updates often fix bugs and login issues. Check for available updates for Minecraft and install them if necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. I can't login to Minecraft on my PS5 - Similar Threads - can't login Minecraft

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  5. I can't get login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get login to minecraft: Every time they try to log into Minecraft. It says we couldn't sign you into Xbox live. I don't know what to do. 4050df0e-914d-4b06-a9fc-77b73b7d46f3
  6. Can't login to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account: i tried to login to my account and it said buy again i looked for the transaction history on both my emails and i cant find it i bought the account on the minecraft site but they said that i...
  7. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  8. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...