I can't login to microsoft account to play minecraft on ps5, the login website goes black.

Discus and support I can't login to microsoft account to play minecraft on ps5, the login website goes black. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I purchased minecraft on my ps5 and I can't login to my microsoft account to play with my friends. I have watched several tutorials on how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koperas11, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Koperas11
    Koperas11 Guest

I can't login to microsoft account to play minecraft on ps5, the login website goes black.

Today I purchased minecraft on my ps5 and I can't login to my microsoft account to play with my friends. I have watched several tutorials on how to solve this problem on youtube and none of them help. This problem is not related to my account being linked to a different PSN account, it is not connected to a different PSN account. When i go to aka.ms/remoteconnect as the instructions say, i type in the code visible on the screen and login into my microsoft account. What happens after is either the website goes black or wont react at all. I have been trying to log in for the past 3 hours. I tried calling the microsoft customer support, they wouldt even let me speak to anyone just told me to go on the website. There is no helpful information on said website. This is the last thing I can do. If I don't recieve needed help on here I will be even more disappointed with microsoft than I was before.

:)

Koperas11, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Matthias Herrera Alt Win User

It's a good game and i already are playing with Friends and playing servers.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Koperas11

I'm starting to see some reports from other players about this.
    Could be a temporary issue with the servers.

If you don’t mind please try waiting couple hours , but if the issue persist please report this problem to Minecraft and Xbox team:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
  5. Kurt Capili Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Yoooo same, I haven't been able to play minecraft for 3 days cause it's stuck loading when I press microsoft login. I can login the website but not the minecraft launcher. They better fix this now.
  6. Stephaccino Win User

Minecraft ps5 can't login?

Hi Lloydfoxy, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

As I'm a fellow community member like you, checking how many accounts you may have would not be something I'm capable of doing. If you're struggling to log into a game, however, you may wish to speak with Mojang regarding your account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

There is also the Minecraft help section available to use regarding the game.

I understand that this may be frustrating, but as this is the community section there's not much else that can be looked into.
Thema:

1. I can't login to microsoft account to play minecraft on ps5, the login website goes black. - Similar Threads - can't login microsoft

2. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  5. Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account: I go to minecraft.net and attempt to login, then click sign in with microsoft, the page reloads and nothing happens, just goes back to the same login page. The only change is in the address bar...
  6. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  7. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  8. I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher: i have same issue with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-on-minecraft/7e8f2c92-2f6f-49b8-b91e-9e7abc42750f I just login again for my account...
  9. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...