I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried ten times and my Minecraft will not allow me to login with my Microsoft account 310c8f4f-c924-493a-ae97-10b77ef42bad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Huey, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Jacob Huey
    Jacob Huey Guest

I’ve tried ten times and my Minecraft will not allow me to login with my Microsoft account

:)

Jacob Huey, Jun 2, 2023
  2. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to login to Minecraft using your Microsoft account? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  4. Midnight_kody Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to login my Microsoft account but it said we tried linking ur account but failed

Hi
  5. Dewight Beckem Win User

Can’t access my Xbox live or Microsoft account

How do I request account takeover? I can’t login to my original Microsoft and on xbox support you have to login for them to help you.
  6. DeniqL Win User

I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried ny uninstalling the game?
Thema:

1. I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can’t login Minecraft

2. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. I can’t login on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login on Minecraft: Hello. I downloaded minecraft in 2012 (31-12), I've played it many years. But now it's been a while. When I tried to login on Minecraft, it said that there wasn't any account with my email (when I...
  5. I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5: [img] I have restarted my router and connection on my PlayStation however it continues to say error code Creeper 11a98443-34d8-44e3-b827-f6ff6387de6b
  6. I can’t login into Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login into Minecraft.: I am trying to login my Microsoft account into my PSN account to play Minecraft, but it wouldn’t let me. After I use the code to login, an email be sent to me saying I’m logged in, but on my...
  7. Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch: This problem has been going on for for a while now I have tired deleting mc and reinstalling it but nothing is working please fix this problem on the switch 4586122c-9b8e-4847-a7a9-64c14f8b9cf5
  8. Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft: I can’t use realms or crossplay because I need to login to a Microsoft account. So everytime I log into my Microsoft account it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please...
  9. Can’t login into minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login into minecraft on PS5: I’ve recently brought a PlayStation 5 and a copy of Minecraft to go with it. When I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says my PlayStation ID is linked to another Microsoft...
  10. I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4: Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells me to use my already connected account, but...