I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account

Discus and support I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xZERODAYx, Dec 21, 2022.

1. xZERODAYx
    xZERODAYx Guest

xZERODAYx, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to log into Minecraft website however you get an error message upon signing in. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on your description, you may be having issues with your account or browser, or you currently do not have any linked account to Mojang that is why you are getting an error message. You may try to perform troubleshooting or else contact Mojang to help you with your account issue.

Please see first if you can access this link: Microsoft account site - Microsoft account | Home

• Can you access this website using a different browser?
    • Do you mind signing into Xbox website: https://account.xbox.com/
    • You may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    • Please see if you encounter issues signing in to your account.
    If yes, you may still have Mojang account, or else your Minecraft game is associate to a different account.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Itsme7778 Win User

Can't login to the official minecraft website

I had the same issue. Eventually I found out that on account.mircrosoft.com under "Devices" I had two devices representing the same PC. As I had upgraded my PC there was a device for the old PC and one for the new. Yet both were called the same. I deleted the old one & now I can login. No one else had found an answer to this issue (I searched a lot through the web). So I am posting it here
  5. Jayden Luo Win User

sorry for troubling but the same result occurs when i use a different device. Attempting to log in just makes me log in again
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. Could you please try the first link on a different device or internet browser if it does the same thing?
Thema:

1. I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't login minecraft

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  5. I can't get login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get login to minecraft: Every time they try to log into Minecraft. It says we couldn't sign you into Xbox live. I don't know what to do. 4050df0e-914d-4b06-a9fc-77b73b7d46f3
  6. Can't login to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account: i tried to login to my account and it said buy again i looked for the transaction history on both my emails and i cant find it i bought the account on the minecraft site but they said that i...
  7. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  8. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...