I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360

Discus and support I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by S.S.5, Nov 6, 2021.

1. S.S.5
    S.S.5 Guest

Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I noticed that I didn't sign into Xbox live however and my Xbox live doesn't renew until the 21st. I just wanna know how to fix this and how common this is

:)

S.S.5, Nov 6, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Make sure to reset your password to less than 12 characters.
  3. ImAice Win User

Hmm, it should work as long as the two step verification is off though. I know your internet is working fine but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?
  4. S.S.5 Win User

Hello, Sorry if it took me time to respond.

It just says that an error happened while logging into your account and gave me a website to https://accounts.live.com and gave me this error code

8015190A

I searched up the error code and it just said to check your Xbox status or change your avatar which I can't do on the Xbox 360.

However I have an Xbox One that I can change the avatar for. would that make a difference?
  5. ImAice Win User

If you can try a hotspot, that would be great.
  6. S.S.5 Win User

Hello,

I changed my password. However it still doesn't function.

What else can I try?
Thema:

1. I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't log Live

2. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  6. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  7. Xbox Live can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live can't log in: Neither the Xbox APP nor Xbox Live on my PC can log in, it is displayed“We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live”, but on the web page, Xbox can log in normally ad78dc45-c370-4c1e-9031-7b0900aba442
  8. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  9. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  10. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings": Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one I've never...