I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

Discus and support I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dougiedounut, Nov 9, 2022.

1. dougiedounut
    dougiedounut Guest

I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model.

i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND i no longer use the email address used to create it years ago - can't access it.

therefore i tried to use my xbox one account to log in but i'm not able to do anything with the xbox as the account option is greyed out.

i can create a profile to use the 360, but it's not hooked up to anything and can't connect to xbox live OR associate it with my existing xbox one account.

So what do i need to do to get all options available on the settings menu - as Accounts and a couple of other options are greyed out.

thank you.

:)

dougiedounut, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my xbox one - which is a different account

Possibly your xbox 360 console is blocked from accessing online.

This could be because the console is banned, or because it has the Unlock program for using fake games.

Anyway, the best option for you is to take the console to some assistance for the technician to analyze what would be the reason for the console not accessing the online mode
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my xbox one - which is a different account

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

dougiedounut, I'm sorry about that, but from your report, the account you used on the old xbox 360 will not be able to be redeemed in any way :/

Now about the new xbox 360 console, I have some doubts about what is happening.

You log your current account on the console, and what exactly would be the error, friend?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. dougiedounut Win User

hello again Derek

My console is not blocked. i ran the xbox live test and that was fine.

no network related issues at all.

but Accounts and few other options are greyed out still.

i can't log in when prompted to enter my email/password details.

is there anything related to 2F for logging on that could be the issue, or help resolve the problem?
  5. dougiedounut Win User

so if it is blocked out from live, the account option is blocked in settings?

ok that may be sufficient grounds for returning it and getting a working 360.

thanks for your help Derek
  6. dougiedounut Win User

hello Derek

when i create a new profile, i am prompted to enter the new name which i then add.

this is however only usable locally.

there is no ability to go to the settings menu and select the 'Account' option - it is greyed out.

i am unable to attempt to log into xbox live.

therefore the console appears to not be usable online.

i would like to log into the 360 with my xbox one account, but there's no profile/account validation possible.
Thema:

1. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my... - Similar Threads - can't log 360

2. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  3. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  4. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  5. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  6. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile: good morning I can't log in to my xbox 360 profile I've been trying for 2 days now and it always asks me that the password is misspelled or it disconnects from xbox live when everything is fine it...
  7. I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360: Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I noticed that I didn't sign into Xbox live however...
  8. I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360: Hello, I am trying to log into my Xbox profile on an Xbox 360 and it has given me the message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." I...
  9. Can't log in into Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in into Xbox 360: Cant log in into xbox 360 after I changed the password it says That this password is not working. Make sure password has 6 to 16 symbols, if you already set up two authorization verirication try...
  10. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...