I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I...

Discus and support I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my switch but it says code failed when I typed it correctly e8a15604-c152-4bc5-8edb-34bf4159e47d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arianna Wahrman, Jan 16, 2023.

1. I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I...

I'm trying to log into my switch but it says code failed when I typed it correctly

:)

Arianna Wahrman, Jan 16, 2023
  2. ItzzDev Win User

We weren't able to Install the app (0xUnknownAppInstall)

Something must be wrong because it still doesn't work. Idk what the problem might be...

(I got a question btw: when it asks me to log in, it says use Email or Username, do both work actually?)
  3. Moz36 Win User

Locked out of xbox LIVE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi thanks for your reply I've tried it that way but either I've forgot my password or it doesn't work because I can't get past that part of the process the suspect part is for the last 3 months or so when I log on to my xbox I get a message saying can't
  4. FiniteCoyote659 Win User

Won't connect to Xbox Live?

It stil doesn't work because when i go to do the new update it says update failed
  5. Sat62183 Win User

Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app since I'm not signed in on the PC

I tried that and it didn't work. Still can't even try to log in because it doesn't do anything when i highlight it.
  6. FullParaic Win User

Account Glitch/auto renewal problem

nope is the blunt answer they gave me the same advice as godmonkee above and it doesn't work, because I can't access My Account (even though I'm logged in) on xbox.com
Thema:

I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I...

1. I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I... - Similar Threads - can't log switch

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  5. I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch: Hello people. This will be my first support post because my nintendo switch keeps spamming me with remote connect on minecraft and every time I do a remote connect it just logs out and doesnt...
  6. I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.: I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch. I tried to clear account sign in data. I cleared save data for minecraft on my switch. When I try to log in there is no error code it...
  7. Can't log into microsoft on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into microsoft on the switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed 1759d230-3053-42ff-8a56-79d5fe3d4924
  8. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: This had been working fine for a long time, now it's not working. I logged into my son's Microsoft Account in a browser, went to the aka.ma/remoteconnect site and put in the code that was listed...
  9. I can't log in Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Nintendo switch: I have played Minecraft Bedrick edtition on Nintendo switch for more than 2 years. About a month ago, suddenly I cannot play. The message say in Japanese 'it failed to read the global resouce'....
  10. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...