I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820

Discus and support I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am having issues with accessing my Minecraft launcher with an error code: 0x80048820. I've had this issue for a while since my old Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miya Tait, May 18, 2023.

1. Miya Tait
    Miya Tait Guest

Hello I am having issues with accessing my Minecraft launcher with an error code: 0x80048820. I've had this issue for a while since my old Minecraft account was hacked but have been able to access Minecraft through lunar client, but my lunar client is having issues and the only way i can fix it is with access to my Minecraft launcher which I can't get access to. There is minimal info about this online besides one thread that talked about the same error code to do with the Minecraft launcher which I have a feeling is locked to the public or the person didn't replay so they couldn't be helped which meant that there's no information about how to fix it.

Tysm for reading

:)

Miya Tait, May 18, 2023
  2. LonestarROB1 Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

Different code but same problem. Can log into Xbox.com fine but can't log into Xbox One, Windows 10 Xbox app, or the Mobile app. Keeps asking for password over and over and over...

Error code 0x80048820
  3. Sascha Heilemann Win User

Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password

Currently if I try to login to minecraft it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it still shows my old Account name tho, so it might be because this account is somehow gone.
  4. Stryc9_ Win User

Minecraft has lost MC for Windows purchases on new PC

I have tried all of those steps - no updates are available and my Windows OS is up to date.

I have also tried uninstalling the Minecraft Launcher and reinstalling, and uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft.

I have also tried logging out of the Xbox app and the launcher and logging in again.

All other Xbox purchases and games work, the Minecraft Launcher will let me play the Java version of MC and Minecraft Dungeons but not Minecraft for Windows at all. Same error with it wanting me to sign in but I can't sign in it just takes me to the page to buy MC for Windows which I can't rebuy even if I want to because I have already bought it...
  5. Khoffees Win User

Unable to update the minecraft native laucnher

i have tried that but it still pops up with the error code. I found some minecraft launcher logs but im unsure how to post it in as when i drag it into here it just creates a new tab and opens the log
  6. noahmaire Win User

Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

Hey,

This is not about the website, this happens only when I start minecraft launcher;

I get the screen asking me to choose an account I already logged on or another account

When I select my microsoft account it displays the error I mentioned.

Also if that can help identify the problem, I installed the minecraft launcher from minecraft.net as the one from microsoft store doesn't work as well. (sais it can't update the launcher)
Thema:

1. I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820 - Similar Threads - can't log Minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...