I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...

Discus and support I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a Microsoft account to migrate my legacy Minecraft account but now I can't log in without my PIN. I don't know what my PIN is but all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Peterson____11, May 2, 2023.

1. I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...

I created a Microsoft account to migrate my legacy Minecraft account but now I can't log in without my PIN. I don't know what my PIN is but all the guides to changing your PIN need you to be on Windows and I don't have Windows. The microsoft website doesn't have anywhere to change your PIN.

:)

Peter Peterson____11, May 2, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on a non-windows device?

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code from? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  3. GBillR Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

I was trying to do that.

I sign in to PC with his account and tried to open MSStore/Xbox launcher with my credentials. It asked for password than for PIN. PIN was not recognized [I am sure this is correct PIN]
    Try using your Son's pin at that screen... I know, you're going to tell me it is your email that is shown... how could his pin work in that dialog box??

Don't ask me how/why, but it should. That is what I had to do to add MY store account to my kids login.
  4. TTV RaZeDiamond Win User

Network not Connecting

It wont let me log on to my account because i have a pin and when i put in the pin it saids couldnt sign u in
  5. JumbaMuffin Win User

Minecraft account migrate help

Thanks, you as well.

On the minecraft launcher, I click "sign in with microsoft" and it gives me a selection of accounts to choose from. First off, I can't find a way to figure out which of the accounts is the actual minecraft account.

When I try to log in to one, I type in my email and password but then it requests for me to enter my PIN.

I didn't even have a PIN for the account that I used.

Hope that helps
  6. Maria Adamopoulou Win User

Minecraft Java; Can't have PIN, yet it asks for it

Followed instraction, nothing changed, made a new local administrator in my PC, still nothing happened. Used the PIN from my new administrator to log in Minecraft, said it was wrong so I guess it needs the PIN from the administrator I use, and I won't change where I play the game so I CAN play it.

So the problem consists, how do I set my windows hello PIN when it says it's currently unavailable OR how do just not use PIN to access the game. I know the PC password obviously, it won't let me use that as a choice

It's rediculous that I have to go through all this for a game I paid and played since 1.7. All this safety measures for what? Not letting a stranger play my minecraft but also not letting me either...
Thema:

I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...

1. I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on... - Similar Threads - can't log Minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...