i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone

Discus and support i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; yesterday i installed minecraft on my phone to play on servers, when i tried to log into my microsoft account it sent me to login.live.com but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eyx1, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Eyx1
    Eyx1 Guest

yesterday i installed minecraft on my phone to play on servers, when i tried to log into my microsoft account it sent me to login.live.com but i couldn't login, it gave me an error message, it said to check if there were any typos on login.live.com. then i tried to login in the xbox app, but it said the same thing. now i can't log into my account, everytime i try it just says the same thing, also i tried on another phone and i had the same exact problem.
    i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone [​IMG]

:)

2. Becker_George_18 Win User

Can't Log in, Support no help.

Part of the problem is we can't log into the account at all, which means we can't turn off settings either. Like the OP states, most of us getting this error cannot log in on anything, computer, xbox or phone. I have tried logging into outlook.com, on
    the xbox, Microsoft store on my computer, I have used my phone that isn't on the same wifi network to log into microsoft.com.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't log into my microsoft account

Hi Hello_457! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In the launcher you must select the correct version, as there should be available the Java, Bedrock and dungeons versions, once you select the correct version, you need to select the Microsoft login option

If you are doing it like that and you still see a different account it's because that's not the correct email address
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

FINGERS CROSSED! You will have your account back Robert!
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Robert welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had a similar issue,, well I didn't have 3 accounts but I lost access to one! 9kay this is what an Xbox expert suggested and it worked for me!

You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your original account!
  6. RobertOberhaus Win User

Thank you very much, I did what you suggested, I am now waiting for the response from microsoft
Thema:

1. i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone - Similar Threads - can't log microsoft

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  4. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  10. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7