I can't log into Minecraft.

Discus and support I can't log into Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log into Minecraft I've been going through a whole process these past few weeks to no avail, so I'm just going to be blunt. I can't log into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by petr polach, Mar 21, 2023.

1. petr polach
    petr polach Guest

I can't log into Minecraft

I've been going through a whole process these past few weeks to no avail, so I'm just going to be blunt.

I can't log into minecraft through the launcher.
    Error code: 0x80048820

I can log in with my other account, but not this one.

The only sources I can find online for this are about windows mail, something about a file that shouldn't be there. That doesn't make sense, not only because I've re-installed windows twice now, but because it shouldn't work with my other account if that's the case.

Help.

:)

petr polach, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Elle TGC,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to login to Minecraft and is unable to because of the error code - 0x80048820. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    2. May we ask if your credentials are still Mojang account? Or you have already migrated your account to Microsoft?
    3. Where did you install the Minecraft Launcher?
    4. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Charlie_GE, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into Minecraft. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

Clear the cache of the Microsoft Store: Clearing the cache of the Microsoft Store can help resolve issues with the login process. To do this, press the Windows key + R, type wsreset.exe, and press Enter. This will clear the cache of the Microsoft Store. After that, try logging in again.

Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if it helps.

Check your Microsoft account credentials: Make sure that you are entering the correct Microsoft account credentials. You can try resetting your password to see if it helps.

Check if there are any updates available for Minecraft: Check if there are any updates available for Minecraft. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Store and checking for updates.

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft: If none of the above solutions work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft. This can help resolve any issues with the game files.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by oscarhaddock1 , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3f9cb5ce-6293-49c8-b791-bf5533aba688

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. sumaira atif Win User

I can't log in to minecraft

so it isn't possible for you guys to give me another account if i provide the transaction id?
  5. sumaira atif Win User

I can't log in to minecraft

so what had happened was i think i got hacked and someone deleted my entire microsoft account, when i remade it it says i don't own it (i made it with the same email address i bought it on). i understand if it looks like im trying to get a free minecraft account but i still have my transaction ID from my prepaid card
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Elle TGC,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards

Thema:

1. I can't log into Minecraft. - Similar Threads - can't log Minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...