I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!

Discus and support I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years. I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AgentUnkown, Jan 3, 2023.

1. AgentUnkown
    AgentUnkown Guest

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.

I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years.

I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone yesterday..

And when I try to login.. this happens (I could've recorded for an hour.)

Screen_Recording_20230103_124144_Minecraft.mp3

:)

AgentUnkown, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Mama i Alan Win User

I can't log in to my account please help!

You can check to see if you have a suspension at https://enforcement.xbox.com You should also have received an email to the email address for that gamertag.

If that's not the problem have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down or tried deleting then redownloading the gamertag to the console?
    I checked if i had a suspension and it says that im clear. I'm trying rn deleting my gamertag, but it can't download. Because remember when i say that i have wifi but can't connect to xbox life? Same problem here can't connect so it can't download my gamertag
    :(.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

You can check to see if you have a suspension at https://enforcement.xbox.com You should also have received an email to the email address for that gamertag.

If that's not the problem have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down or tried deleting then redownloading the gamertag to the console?
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi
    Mama i Alan

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for
    further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this
    thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help! - Similar Threads - can't log mincecraft

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...