I cant log into any microsoft related thing

Discus and support I cant log into any microsoft related thing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To keep it short, if i am on my pc or on my phone connected to my home internet i cant enter the log in page to..well..log in. But when i leave the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kazekitsu, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Kazekitsu
    Kazekitsu Guest

To keep it short, if i am on my pc or on my phone connected to my home internet i cant enter the log in page to..well..log in.

But when i leave the wifi from my phone and use data it works, and it wont let me open any microsoft related program because of that.

:)

Kazekitsu, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please try to manually change your DNS:

Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Change Adapter Settings. Then right-click your connection and select Properties > IPv4 > Properties. Finally, select Use the following DNS server address.

Test with both DNS settings:

Primary: 1.1.1.1 / Secundary: 1.0.0.1

Primary: 8.8.8.8 / Secundary: 8.8.4.4

See if you still cannot access Microsoft websites with these manual DNSs and let me know.
  3. Kazekitsu Win User

Hello lucas, when i try entering the log in page it sends me to a "this site cant be reached" error saying it took too long for login.live.com to respond after a few seconds of loading.

I tried to clear cookies before and it didnt work as friends recommanded me
  4. Kazekitsu Win User

No, i never did any of those things, it just stopped working one day
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Do you have a proxy or VPN? And have you changed your DNS settings manually on your router webpage or device?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Kazekitsu. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What happens if you try to sign in on a Microsoft website using your home network? The page doesn't load or it shows you any error message?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. I cant log into any microsoft related thing - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  8. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  9. Cant log into Microsoft at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft at all: I need help with logging into my microsoft account. I’ve tried to call the number but i wasn’t put into contact with anyone at all. I know the email i used for my microsoft account but...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.: Originally i was signed in an trying to down load a game from game pass and when i went to launch it it gave me the error code of 0x803f8001. Researched it and problem kept persisting. This has...