I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC

Discus and support I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by João Remaih, May 8, 2023.

1. João Remaih
    João Remaih Guest

I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve it?

:)

João Remaih, May 8, 2023
  2. Aralynn Fox Win User

Xbox messages will not load on windows 10 PC

Ok, I checked and my pc is up to date. I logged out and removed my profile from the xbox, then signed out of my account on the pc and android xbox app. I logged back into my xbox, installed the xbox identity app then relogged into my pc account and there
    is still no change.
  3. João Remaih Win User

that last option in appears to me
  4. João Remaih Win User

I performed all the steps but it was no use
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Kindly check first if your connection is good by doing the steps below.

Press the Search button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

Select Network & Internet. Your network status will appear at the top of the settings page.

If it's good, please do the step below.

Press the Start button and then select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking.

Select the Fix it button. Windows will try to detect and fix known issues with Teredo. You may need to restart your PC for changes to take effect.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try logging in again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to log in to the app again and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Thema:

1. I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - can't log account

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  5. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  6. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  7. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  8. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04