I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

Discus and support I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; good morning I can't log in to my xbox 360 profile I've been trying for 2 days now and it always asks me that the password is misspelled or it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FernandoRosa6, Mar 20, 2022.

1. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

:)

FernandoRosa6, Mar 20, 2022
  2. nicholas kehayias2 Win User

The XBOX360 is having issues connecting to live servers due to some issue where it thinks that you are a hacker signing into an account.

Microsoft acknowledged the issue and is working on a fix.

Meanwhile, you should consider going to xbox.com/status and reporting the issue so it is pushed to a higher priority
  3. KatelynStrait Win User

I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Hello there @, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    I am not actually seeing anything about network settings..on my computer? I don't have a Mac and I don't know if that's what you meant by Mac. Sorry, I'm not really sure of where to do all of this.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Hello there @KatelynStrait, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Aleksandr191 Win User

Can't download my profile to my xbox

i can't download my xbox live profile to console.

early i've connect with my xbox live account on console but now it don't work.

the xbox live connection is working but it no log in.

so i tryed to download my profile without success.

please help.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

I can't even log in to my profile on xbox 360 games. Its starting to sound like the whole console is having a big problem.
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - can't log live

2. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  6. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  7. Xbox Live can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live can't log in: Neither the Xbox APP nor Xbox Live on my PC can log in, it is displayed“We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live”, but on the web page, Xbox can log in normally ad78dc45-c370-4c1e-9031-7b0900aba442
  8. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  9. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  10. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings": Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one I've never...