I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Discus and support I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to log into my Xbox profile on an Xbox 360 and it has given me the message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KatelynStrait, Mar 20, 2021.

1. I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Hello,

I am trying to log into my Xbox profile on an Xbox 360 and it has given me the message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again."

I haven't logged onto the actual console in a while, and when I connected to the internet and tested the connection it of course signed my profile off. I have since changed my gamertag and I am wondering if this is what caused the issue? I cannot even find an option to sign in again or delete anything. I have tried to look online for solutions to this and I am worried to delete the profile but I also don't know how to properly go about the steps to fix this. I have tried "clearing cache" by holding my finger over the power button with the Xbox unplugged (I guess that's how you're supposed to do it?). I also tried the method to launch a backward compatible game and press the back and start button at the same time and that would not work for me either.

I have games that are not saved to the cloud, because it was disabled and I didn't know that it was even an option to turn on. I am not techy at all so....I don't quite understand what could have caused this just from signing out when connecting to the internet. The only thing I can think of is changing the gamertag recently over Xbox Mobile.

Please help. Thank you.

:)

KatelynStrait, Mar 20, 2021
  2. KatelynStrait Win User

Hello there @, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    I am not actually seeing anything about network settings..on my computer? I don't have a Mac and I don't know if that's what you meant by Mac. Sorry, I'm not really sure of where to do all of this.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @KatelynStrait, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. AIVAcasl Win User

Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.

Can't log in ir redownload My profile in the 360
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

I can't even log in to my profile on xbox 360 games. Its starting to sound like the whole console is having a big problem.
  6. nicholas kehayias2 Win User

I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

The XBOX360 is having issues connecting to live servers due to some issue where it thinks that you are a hacker signing into an account.

Microsoft acknowledged the issue and is working on a fix.

Meanwhile, you should consider going to xbox.com/status and reporting the issue so it is pushed to a higher priority
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't log profile

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  9. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  10. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86