I can't log in to my minecraft account which I just purchased it on.

Discus and support I can't log in to my minecraft account which I just purchased it on. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made an account and its been a day since I've been able to log into it, i try to use any phone number i can so i can unlock my account but it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick Morrell1, Feb 28, 2023.

1. I can't log in to my minecraft account which I just purchased it on.

I made an account and its been a day since I've been able to log into it, i try to use any phone number i can so i can unlock my account but it keeps saying "We cannot send a text message to this number." I would like any way to get access to my account or at least an update about this problem because i see other people also have the problem. if not i would like a full refund for my money because i cant use my product i bought.

:)

Nick Morrell1, Feb 28, 2023
  2. TrentSpecht Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

Hi, Jesse. I can't remove that account as it is the primary user account on my PC. I have logged into a "Local Account" to try and fix the problem, but it has persisted. The Xbox Console Companion app is currently logged into the account that I purchased Minecraft on in 2019 so that is not the problem. I am also logged into the account that I purchased Minecraft with on the Microsoft store.
  3. «C«T Win User

Minecraft account

Hello,

Have a few questions here:

• Where did you "buy a minecraft account"? Do you mean you purchased the game?
    • Did you purchase Minecraft through Mojang or Microsoft?
    • Which version of Minecraft did you buy? Java or Bedrock?
    • Are you on PC, Xbox, or another platform?
    • Are you having issues logging into the Mojang account or the Microsoft account?
    Thanks,

XBF John
    Yes, I purchased the game through Microsoft, Java edition. I originally had it on PC but as of recent (since June) my MacBook. I can log into the Microsoft account, but the issue is that it isn't linked to my Minecraft account, for whatever reason. I can't get any use from the mojang site or anything because I got the game through Microsoft, but logging In with aforementioned account only logs in my Microsoft. So it doesn't allow me to actually get in.
  4. dragon54636 Win User

Double profile account, can't log into the second one.

Hi Geri,

I have purchased Minecraft through a romanian store called Emag, with a gift code, so it does not appear in my purchase history. Im not sure I understand what you mean by "If your login".

There is also no error message, I just get redirected to that other profile automatically and can't log into the one which has minecraft, therefore cannot play the game.
  5. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't log in to my minecraft account

was a pleasure have a great day
Thema:

I can't log in to my minecraft account which I just purchased it on.

1. I can't log in to my minecraft account which I just purchased it on. - Similar Threads - can't log minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...