I can't log in on my xbox 360

Discus and support I can't log in on my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't log in on my xbox 360( from 10/14/2017, no netflix :() . Internet works fine. When the service starts again ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by placentiusz, Oct 16, 2017.

1. placentiusz
    placentiusz Guest

I can't log in on my xbox 360( from 10/14/2017, no netflix I can't log in on my xbox 360 :() . Internet works fine.

When the service starts again ?

:)

placentiusz, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Maxdelta VI
    Maxdelta VI Guest
    Netflix doesnt recognize my Gold Membership

Yeah that.

I can't log into Netflix though my Xbox. I can watch it on my Ps3 and on my PCs, but not on my 360

Maxdelta VI, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Xaphoon
    Xaphoon Guest
    problem with a child account

New Xbox 360, I can log in, my son can't. Getting Message saying he has to log in, then I must log in but it only goes in a forever loop with nothing solved. What's going on MS????????????

Xaphoon, Oct 16, 2017
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

I can't log into my Xbox 360

Hey there Erick thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available so we can cater to this particular issue!
  5. KatelynStrait Win User

I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Hello there @, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    I am not actually seeing anything about network settings..on my computer? I don't have a Mac and I don't know if that's what you meant by Mac. Sorry, I'm not really sure of where to do all of this.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

Hello there @KatelynStrait, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  7. Xaphoon Win User

problem with a child account

New Xbox 360, I can log in, my son can't. Getting Message saying he has to log in, then I must log in but it only goes in a forever loop with nothing solved. What's going on MS????????????
  8. EightEagled108 Win User

Xbox Gift card

How do i buy it it says that i can't use the gift card

I mean i can use it but not buy Xbox 360 games

Do I just log into my Xbox 360 and then what
Thema:

1. I can't log in on my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't log 360

2. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  3. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  4. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  5. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  6. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...: my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND...
  7. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile: good morning I can't log in to my xbox 360 profile I've been trying for 2 days now and it always asks me that the password is misspelled or it disconnects from xbox live when everything is fine it...
  8. I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360: Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I noticed that I didn't sign into Xbox live however...
  9. I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my profile on Xbox 360: Hello, I am trying to log into my Xbox profile on an Xbox 360 and it has given me the message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." I...
  10. Can't log in into Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in into Xbox 360: Cant log in into xbox 360 after I changed the password it says That this password is not working. Make sure password has 6 to 16 symbols, if you already set up two authorization verirication try...