I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation

Discus and support I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A year ago I logged in on a Microsoft account to play with friends however I was unable to add them on that Microsoft account as it was a child account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhippyChart5168, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation

A year ago I logged in on a Microsoft account to play with friends however I was unable to add them on that Microsoft account as it was a child account ( ( I’m over 18 so it shouldn’t be one) so was unable to play with them on minecraft.

So I deleted my Microsoft account and had made a new one over 18 and added my friends but couldn’t sign in on minecraft as it wanted my old Microsoft account to sign in however I’ve already deleted it so I’m unable to log in with it to unlink it and sign in with my other account so I’m now unable to play cross platform with my friends.

:)

WhippyChart5168, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into Minecraft on your iOS. This issue may be caused by a problem with the Minecraft app itself. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock installed on your iPad. You can check for updates in the App Store.

Try clearing the cache and data for the Minecraft app.

• To do this, go to Settings > General > iPad Storage > Minecraft > Delete App. Then reinstall the app from the App Store.

Check your internet connection.

• Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your iPad is connected to the internet.

Try logging in to your account through Minecraft page - https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

Let me know the error message you are getting.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses playstation to play mc

Hi XanderG1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If on Pc you have Minecraft Java you can't do cross-platform games with PlayStation, as this is only a function of Minecraft Bedrock, but you don't need to purchase a game for a platform you don't own, if your friends it's trying to invite you he needs to log into a Microsoft account in his game as well as you in your Minecraft Bedrock and add each others Microsoft accounts as friends
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can't log back into minecraft bedrock for Playstation

Hi AaronBlackGW, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for an in-game accounts such as Mojang and PS accounts, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang so they can validate the account linked to help and guide you in signing in successfully.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer with my frends in PS4 minecraft anymore

On what system are you playing Minecraft?

Sony pushed an update for Minecraft on Playstation 4 to update it to the "Bedrock" version, allowing Playstation 4 players to play with Xbox One, PC, Mobile and Switch users now.

Make sure you also have Version 1.14 of your Minecraft installed, and that you are playing on Xbox One, Switch, Playstation 4, Windows 10 or Android/iOS.

Minecraft on Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, and other "older" console versions can't play with others on the "Bedrock" version.
Thema:

I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation

1. I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation - Similar Threads - can’t log minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  4. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  5. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  6. Can’t log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Minecraft: I have previously asked for help with this issue. Microsoft do not appear to have a method to speak to any sort of Minecraft support, not from the UK at least, and directs me only to these forums...
  7. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  8. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  9. I can’t log into Minecraft on psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log into Minecraft on psn: [img] Every time I load into Minecraft it says “sign in to PlayStation network” but I already am signed in to PlayStation network. When I click on the button nothing happens....
  10. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...