I can’t log in my account

Discus and support I can’t log in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just can’t log in my account what can I do my WiFi is perfect but it’s still not working when I reset the router i just don’t know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sh4dowApokalyps, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I can’t log in my account

i just can’t log in my account what can I do my WiFi is perfect but it’s still not working when I reset the router i just don’t know what to do

:)

Sh4dowApokalyps, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Xbox live profile

I can’t log into my Xbox live account on my 360, but I can log onto it on my phone or laptop with no issues. How do I fix this?

cookiemonsters9, Oct 24, 2017
  3. EnfaxFuzzy
    EnfaxFuzzy Guest
    Gamertag Issue

I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One. I paid the $10 or whatever to change my gamertag, but now I can’t log into my 360 account on backwards campatability because it says “this profile can’t connect to Xbox Live on this console.” How do I fix this
    issue, possibly with step-by-step instructions please.

Thank you!

EnfaxFuzzy, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Tenreth
    Tenreth Guest

Same issue here. I think there is an error on their side. Some servers probably down . Deleted my account, can't add it again. Xbox app on windows 10 also broken.

Tenreth, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Magik_Cloud495 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 801540A9 when playing 360 games on Xbox one

so it's due to privacy options that it won't let me log into Xbox 360 with my account? I don't see why it would disable that since my account is T and the game I tried logging in on was a T-rated game.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

I can not log into my account

Please visit this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/0x80a40010/f930ce2c-06b6-413c-9e6e-95e714c4ed60

That issue is appearing to some users, doesnt have a fix for now, but have a workaroud.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

You can talk to official support by Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    they could give you more information about this error
  8. Ehsannajafi777 Win User

Hello. I can not log into my account on the console. what is the problem?
  9. blackOlehUA Win User

did not succeed. Error 0x80a40010
Thema:

1. I can’t log in my account - Similar Threads - can’t log account

2. Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?: I was playing ROBLOX on my phone when my account got banned for discriminative content, the evidence: “this game is sexist” I think, oh lovely… So I go onto my Xbox to log out of that account...
  3. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  4. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  5. Can’t log into my Xbox fortnite account from pc to get all my skins.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into my Xbox fortnite account from pc to get all my skins.: Hey guys so I’m on pc now but I have an Xbox account which has fortnite installed with a lot of skins that I can’t use cause I can’t log in, however I can log into the Xbox account just can’t seem...
  6. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...
  7. Can’t log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into account: Since I haven’t logged into this account in a long time, it’s asking for me to verify it. I can’t verify it because the number is no longer in use and I used an old email that I no longer have. I...
  8. I can’t log into my account and there is no information on it to sine into with

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log into my account and there is no information on it to sine into with: I have an old account (snowydosen7) that is connected to my PSN and I can’t log into it to get rid of it as there is no passwords or phone numbers or anything. If anyone has any ideas please write...
  9. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...
  10. I can’t log on to my Xbox account on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t log on to my Xbox account on Xbox.com: The button on xbox.com is working i click on it and nothing happens. And when it does it just takes me to the support website. I dont have an xbox but i use it for minecraft on my phone....