I can’t log in my account

Discus and support I can’t log in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just can’t log in my account what can I do my WiFi is perfect but it’s still not working when I reset the router i just don’t know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sh4dowApokalyps, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I can’t log in my account

i just can’t log in my account what can I do my WiFi is perfect but it’s still not working when I reset the router i just don’t know what to do

:)

Sh4dowApokalyps, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Xbox live profile

I can’t log into my Xbox live account on my 360, but I can log onto it on my phone or laptop with no issues. How do I fix this?

cookiemonsters9, Oct 24, 2017
  3. EnfaxFuzzy
    EnfaxFuzzy Guest
    Gamertag Issue

I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One. I paid the $10 or whatever to change my gamertag, but now I can’t log into my 360 account on backwards campatability because it says “this profile can’t connect to Xbox Live on this console.” How do I fix this
    issue, possibly with step-by-step instructions please.

Thank you!

EnfaxFuzzy, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Tenreth
    Tenreth Guest

Same issue here. I think there is an error on their side. Some servers probably down . Deleted my account, can't add it again. Xbox app on windows 10 also broken.

Tenreth, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Someone_60 Win User

I need help getting my account back

yes I contacted them but I can log into my account and they said they can’t help me if I can’t log into the account it doesn’t make sense to me but I will try again, thanks
  6. Tenreth Win User

Same issue here. I think there is an error on their side. Some servers probably down . Deleted my account, can't add it again. Xbox app on windows 10 also broken.
  7. Tristan lewis1 Win User

My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

So when I did that I couldn’t log back into my account because I'm stuck on a infinite loading screen so it never loads. So now i can’t log back into my account and now i can’t play any of my games up there
  8. lotionman Win User

Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine it’s just the xbox 360 games don’t let me play them

Now it says that i can’t even log in to my account on xbox 360 anymore
  9. JokerForLife Win User

Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it but my other account doesn’t have it

Hello Ezequiel.

I went to the website and logged into my account and I can’t find where I need to register my account.
Thema:

1. I can’t log in my account - Similar Threads - can’t log account

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  4. Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.: Hi. I need to change my password but can’t get a reset because I can’t log into the Authenticator. I can’t get through to anyone on the phone or find anything online to help. Have had this account...
  5. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  6. I can’t log back into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log back into my old account: So I cannot log back into my old account, I know it still exists, I can find it via username on the Xbox app and my friends still have the profile added and friended on Xbox itself. But when I...
  7. A hacker changed my email and password and I can’t log into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A hacker changed my email and password and I can’t log into my account?: I need help! I can’t find any help! A 17 year old hacker from Alabama stole my Microsoft account log in info and changed it to his email and password.I can’t log into to do anything! I can’t even...
  8. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  9. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...