I can´t log in into my xBox account on Windows 10

Discus and support I can´t log in into my xBox account on Windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there, so I decided to log into my old xBox account after years and every time i try to, an error code pops up. (the error code: 0x80072F8F)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by -alina-, Apr 20, 2022.

1. -alina-
    -alina- Guest

Hey there,

so I decided to log into my old xBox account after years

and every time i try to, an error code pops up.

(the error code: 0x80072F8F)

The password is correct- I was able to log in on a different device...

I don`t know what I should do now qwq

Please help me.

:)

-alina-, Apr 20, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately have to restore windows.
  3. -alina- Win User

i´m afraid that it´s the administrator password for the laptop so i can´t even do that.

the laptop was a gift and the ones that set the computer up well they forgot the password.

guess i have to reset the computer?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

if the pc is yours and you don't have an administrator password, just create another profile.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

this type of error is not an error in the account, it is an error in accessing the service and is temporary, this is claimed by microsoft itself through this code:

80072F8F

This could mean that there is a problem connecting to the Xbox Live service. This is usually a temporary error.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/errors/erro...

errors like this can be caused by the network you are using, you can try to wait and test again at another time, or change the network, try to route your cell phone network and see if it connects.
  6. -alina- Win User

hey anderson,

thanks for replying that fast :)

I think I found the problem.

I have to download gaming services and therefor I need the admin password I don`t have.

Thanks a lot though <3
Thema:

1. I can´t log in into my xBox account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can´t log account

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  5. can´t log in in any app

in XBoX Accessibility
    can´t log in in any app: when i try to log in, in the xbox app i click in the sign in button but nothing happen, is the same with the microsoft store, i try a lot of thinks but nothing solve it, i have 2 pc's but just in...
  6. It says it can´t log in xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says it can´t log in xbox live: So I was trying to play no man´s sky (I´m on pc) and when it opened the title screen it also opened a window asking to accept the terms of micrososft (I don´t know if it was asking for...
  7. Can´t log in, Microsoft Sollitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t log in, Microsoft Sollitaire Collection: I can't log in to MSC, win 10. It says that I logged out from at place outside the Xbox Live. I click OK and the then kod 117000. I have followed the instruktion but still no change. I can log...
  8. Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc: Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc and I can´t play any online games (Minecraft, etc.) Any tips? [img] 7fe61610-109b-4757-af84-71aef976edbd
  9. Can´t log in to Xbox live when playing Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t log in to Xbox live when playing Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: My internet connection is fine (executed a network test) and I still can´t log in to Xbox live when trying to play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One. I installed it today from a disc. Help me...
  10. I can t log in and can t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can t log in and can t do anything: Hello, i hawe problem. My xbox tells me that i must update security informations, but when i do that i tells me that i aleready did and it still wants me to update them. Best part is i can t skip...