I cant log in into any microsoft apps.

Discus and support I cant log in into any microsoft apps. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go into the microsoft store and I want to log in, the I see a quick flash of a window pop up and then after milisecond it's gone. Sometimes when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by szymon bicki, Dec 8, 2022.

1. szymon bicki
    szymon bicki Guest

When I go into the microsoft store and I want to log in, the I see a quick flash of a window pop up and then after milisecond it's gone. Sometimes when I click log in nothing happens, sometimes it just insta closes. I dont have it only in the microsoft Store but everywhere, with one exception, and that is xbox app. When I try to log in it just shows my profile and I can normally click to log in. But I CAN'T change to another account and that's what I want to do. I want to sign in on xbox with a different account. When I click change account here where you have it on the screen its just the same thing as in the microsoft store, nothing happens or a quick flash of a window opening.

I cant log in into any microsoft apps. [​IMG]

:)

szymon bicki, Dec 8, 2022
  2. szymon bicki Win User

I log out of the account, I relaunched the xbox app and when I click to sign in nothing happens.

[​IMG]
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello szymon bicki,

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

We value your feedback, click Yes or No to help us improve the support experience.

Voting responses will also be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Kind regards,

4. szymon bicki Win User

Okay, I log out of the account and forgot to log in to different from PC settings.... It worked! thank you very much.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello szymon bicki,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to sign in to your account and is unable to because the sign in options quickly disappear. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

There is an option available on your computer that allows you to sign in to your account automatically. However, you can also turn it off in case, you would like to switch from one account to another.

Please open your PC Settings. Go to Accounts then on Your info. Please check the words on the right side, under your main account. Does it say, "Stop signing into all Microsoft apps automatically?" If yes, please click that to change it. Then, you may relaunch the Microsoft Store or Xbox app and re-sign in to your account.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Marcinek55 Win User

I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

I was launching via microsoft store but i cant even log in to xbox beta app.
Thema:

1. I cant log in into any microsoft apps. - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  8. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  9. Cant log into Microsoft at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft at all: I need help with logging into my microsoft account. I’ve tried to call the number but i wasn’t put into contact with anyone at all. I know the email i used for my microsoft account but...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.: Originally i was signed in an trying to down load a game from game pass and when i went to launch it it gave me the error code of 0x803f8001. Researched it and problem kept persisting. This has...