I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...

Discus and support I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant log in, in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and sign in again, nothing works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Romanukis Romanukis, Mar 6, 2023.

1. I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...

i cant log in, in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and sign in again, nothing works

:)

Romanukis Romanukis, Mar 6, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and sign in again, nothing works

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to sign in again and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. Uncle.Sneep Win User

Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

I have the same issue. No errors when signing in, just goes through the motions. I click on lets play button after signing in and it shows that im not logged in. I also cant play any games through the app. Get an error that i'm not logged into xbox.
    tried reinstalling the xbox pc beta app, and the xbox identity provider app, restarted pc, and still not fixed.
  4. oOHINOo Win User

PC HORIZON 4 KEEPS CRASHING

hi, i tried to set everything to the lowest and the game still crashes, i really dont know what the problem is... Sometimes when it crashed and it said cant log in to xbox live but actually i can, only the game cant and the 0x80860010 error will popup.
    Thank you...
  5. GUC0 Win User

Can't see a friend on my xbox one list

I've been trying to log on to my xbox app on my pc and the 0xbba error keeps showing up and i am unable to do anything on the app. I need to know how to fix this i've tried almost everything. Thanks
  6. thedtb Win User

Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

Have you checked event logs under computer management ?
Thema:

I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...

1. I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and... - Similar Threads - cant log app

2. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  3. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145
  4. Cant log in because of authencator app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in because of authencator app: I believe someone may've hacked my account, im trying to reset my password it ask for an email and authencator app. I never put that on. I called microsoft support 3 times just for them to tell me...
  5. Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10: Hello everyone! So i have quite the interesting issue, I cannot log into the xbox app, I also cannot launch my gamepass games. When i launch the app it will show me logged in for a second before...
  6. I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account: Hello there.I have an issue i have windows on adifferent account than my gamepass ultimate subscription and i cant acces my games on my pc 71094ca7-cd0a-46a1-9eb5-e014dce5458d
  7. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  8. I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile: When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service" I unblocked my cookies going through Setting, Safari, And...
  9. cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app: so, the xbox live account just logged off and when i try to click the "log in" button it just doesnt do anything. is there a server problem? because i tried a lot of "solutions" and none worked...
  10. cant log into Xbox app or Game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into Xbox app or Game bar: Just like it says, literally cant sign in, ive reinstalled it/reset/updated/deleted you get the gist, anyways my error code is 0x80048888 and also when I click "more info" or the error code to see...