I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join...

Discus and support I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join multiplayer games but even after I press allow it doesn’t change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Benn, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Jacob Benn
    Jacob Benn Guest

I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join...

I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join multiplayer games but even after I press allow it doesn’t change anything and I cant load in still

:)

Jacob Benn, Jan 29, 2023
  2. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If it asks you for a game pass to join your friends in Minecraft, it may be because the kingdom owner has changed the kingdom's privacy settings. If the realm owner has set the privacy settings to “Friends Only,” only players who have an Xbox Game Pass membership will be able to join the realm.

If you're not sure if the kingdom owner has changed their privacy settings, you can ask them directly. If you don't have an Xbox Game Pass membership and want to join the realm, you'll need to purchase a membership or ask the realm owner to change your privacy settings.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  4. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  5. SSGchris Win User

Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what they need to be???

So, I had set up the privacy settings on my account, and I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and signed back in and it's still telling me that I can't join my friend's realm. what am I supposed to do, and yes I submitted the changed and they were all set to allow.
  6. ReputedPaper6 Win User

Windows 10 / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, i can not play in a realm

I was playing in the realm with some friends when my battery ran out, I proceeded to connect it and when the laptop was turned on again I had taken out the realm, here everything normal, but the problem is
    that it no longer lets me join, the screen appears loading when I join the realm, I literally wait all the time in the world and never load, before it did not exceed 10 sec but I have spent 30 min waiting without result so I restarted the app, the lap, uninstalled
    and reinstalled the game and it was still the same, a friend tried to join with my account because we thought it was the lap but it was still the same so I think the problem should be the account, do not change any configuration and the strange thing is that
    if you let me join servers but at realm no, I tried to join by the realm code but it remains the same, it has been like this for about 5 days
Thema:

1. I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join... - Similar Threads - can’t load realms

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  7. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  8. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  9. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...