I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi

Discus and support I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan Peden, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Dan Peden
    Dan Peden Guest

I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time I’m on my wifi but when I play on my iPhone hotspot it works just fine. I’ve tried changing my dns settings and nothing works what can I do. You don’t understand how frustrating this is i payed for this and it doenst even work properly.

:)

Dan Peden, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it may be, as the game recently came to the Game Pass, we are getting some occurrences, and if this is happening only with this game may be a problem with the game, but in the meantime try to follow the guidelines I have passed you.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, we've been getting some occurrences about Battlefield 2042, and it seems to have a lot of bugs.

If you're playing Series X, remove any games you have in quick resume, and if possible connect your console by network cable instead of wi-fi.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dan, besides the fact that it is downloading by wi-fi, on which device is trying to play, would console or PC?

Do you download the 100% game and after you try to start the game, or are you trying to start the game before it's finished completely?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Dan Peden Win User

So that’s all it’s the games fault ?
  6. Dan Peden Win User

I’m playing on the Xbox series X and yes the game is installed completely. It’s a problem with my wifi because the game works when I’m on my iPhone hotspot. All my other games work completely fine on my wifi just not battlefield 2042.
Thema:

1. I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi - Similar Threads - cant load battlefield

2. cant save and load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant save and load: this is my second time , i was kept trying to save many times but it said ok but no save data. and even tried to load no files at all no auto save file too. i am in the middle of game with no...
  3. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  4. I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser): I am playing Starfield from Xcloud on Edge browser. After last update, there is a lots of freezing problems on save/load moments. I closed autosaves because of this. And now I cant load my save...
  5. Xbox cant load game after doing a software update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cant load game after doing a software update: Having a bug this morning where i got an xbox update while playing a game, i installed it fully and when i finally finished it i went to load my game back up but it keeps crashing with no error...
  6. why cant i load into black ops 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i load into black ops 3 servers: every time i try to play online on bo3 it just says that i can’t load on because the servers are down but i checked the status and it’s fine 11b69dd4-199f-497f-90ee-7f1c422227c3
  7. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da
  8. 2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine: having trouble loading into rec 3f48b149-8638-4fea-9116-f18ea7ef6904
  9. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?: Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition . 8de2f62f-033d-4022-bab3-0d54b2c043ca
  10. Why cant my Xbox series s load games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my Xbox series s load games?: Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black screen and shuts down. i have installed the OSU...