I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it...

Discus and support I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it don’t work. Everytime I click on a app or game it won’t run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King Joker2, Jan 31, 2023.

1. King Joker2
    King Joker2 Guest

I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it...

I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it don’t work. Everytime I click on a app or game it won’t run it And it’s about to piss me off

:)

King Joker2, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it don’t work. Everytime I click on a app or game it won’t run it And it’s about to piss me off

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. VOLT Prophecy Win User

Xbox one X Minecraft Problems

Have you tried a hard restarting the console? By turning it off and unpluging for 30 secs and trying again?, is it only this game or have any other games had problems loading?
  4. gds1972 Win User

I lost xbox storage space because of the new update HELP

Hi

Firstly I would open my games and apps and at the top you should see an option of storage device just check and make sure this is set to show all storage.

If this does not help it is possible that your console has not seen your external hard is connected can you please try and disconnect the external hard drive and restart the console by pressing the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide and
    select settings and restart the console. Once the console has restarted and loaded the dashboard reconnect the hard drive.
  5. Candried Win User

Cant change to a custom gamer pic

If you are trying to change it through xbox try hard restart by holding down the power button for 10 seconds then try changing it, and if you're doing it through xbox app try deleting it and reinstalling it, or restart your phone it wasn't working for
    me a couple days ago and I just restarted my phone and it worked.
  6. XxISELLSWAG69xX Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

I restarted my router, xbox, and signed out / sign in of my xbox account and after around 30 min of trying to load any game they started working.
Thema:

1. I can’t load any of my apps or games. I try restarting it and try the hard restart and it... - Similar Threads - can’t load apps

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  7. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  8. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  9. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  10. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.: After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2