I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me.

Discus and support I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI. I have the xbox series x with latest firmware. I have update my controller firmware to. And i have issue with AUDIO messages. Most of the times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FITSMAN PWR GRC, Jan 30, 2021.

1. I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me.

HI.

I have the xbox series x with latest firmware.

I have update my controller firmware to.

And i have issue with AUDIO messages.

Most of the times i can't listen it. The only times i can listen it is when i unplug - replug my headset.

I have try 4-5 different headset and is do the exactly same at all 5 headset.

Why is that happening?

Do you have any suggestion to solve that?

A lot of thanks for your time and your answers.

:)

FITSMAN PWR GRC, Jan 30, 2021
  2. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

i can't send messages

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat/phone team can also take a look at any enforcement actions on your account. They won't be able to give any details, but they can tell you an end
    date.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

I can't send messages

Hey there BrkenBurritos.

So that we can best help you out, please clarify what happens when you to send a message and which Xbox console you are trying to send Xbox Live messages from.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

I can't send messages.

Go to
    https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't send messages.

Thema:

I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me.

1. I can't listen the audio messages i send or send me. - Similar Threads - can't listen audio

2. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  3. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee
  4. Can't be in party, and listen to game sound at the same time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't be in party, and listen to game sound at the same time.: I've recently started using a Bluetooth headset for my pc, but whenever I join a party to talk with my friends, all other audio is muted. This includes sounds from games and YouTube videos alike....
  5. NO puedo escuchar la película [Translation-I can't listen to the movie ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO puedo escuchar la película [Translation-I can't listen to the movie ]: Ha alquilado a través de XBOX una película, no se escucha bien y al final no he podido verla. Quiero que me devuelvan el importe. Es imposible contactar con nadie....
  6. Can't listen Partychat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't listen Partychat: Hey I need some help. I want to play with headset in a party. Me and my daughter are playing on one Xbox one. I created 2 users, but only mine has the "life gold". We both use a turtle beach...
  7. I get "Can't complete this process. Please ..." when trying to listen to voice message. net ok

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "Can't complete this process. Please ..." when trying to listen to voice message. net ok: Hi When trying to listen to a voice message I get "Can't complete this process. Please ..." When testing the network in Systems Setting, all is green. Also I can't join parties. It worked 14...
  8. "Can't complete this process." when trying to listen to voice message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process." when trying to listen to voice message?: Happens when I try to listen to any voice message. Also, if someone sends me a party invite, I cant join through the message, it just refreshes, I can only join through the gamertag. Any ideas?...
  9. I can't listen to my xbox live voice messages. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't listen to my xbox live voice messages. Why?: i can't listen to my xbox 360 live messages. It has been happening since last two months i tried everything. Switching on and off my xbox. Clearing syatem cache, downloading profile agin and again...
  10. can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?: When ever someone tries to send me a voice message it always says "cant complete this process" then says to go to Xbox.com for support but I've been there and it didn't help. What do I do to make...