I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account

Discus and support I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I´ve created 3 different emails and accounts for both Xbox and EA, I managed to link one Xbox Live Profile with one of the EA accounts so the service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertoVZ, Mar 26, 2021.

  1. RobertoVZ
    RobertoVZ Guest

    I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account


    I´ve created 3 different emails and accounts for both Xbox and EA, I managed to link one Xbox Live Profile with one of the EA accounts so the service is up and the problem doesn´t seem to be on EA´s end (weirdly enough), but when I try to link my main Xbox Live Profile (the one with a year´s worth of Game pass prepaid) it wont connect to any of the EA accounts, I´ve created new accounts so I am sure that the accounts don´t have the issue of already being linked to another Xbox Live Profile. This is really frustrating because I can´t play any of the games on EA Play recently added to Game Pass. Only other thing to note is that the email adress associated to my main Xbox Live Profile is also associated to my main EA account, I´ve tried linking them and it wont work either.

    :)
     
    RobertoVZ, Mar 26, 2021
    #1
  2. xX Lord Win User

    Battlefield 3/'Player too young' (of age)/Haven't found a solution

    Hey,

    does it make any sense that my ea account was not linked with my xbox live gamertag ?

    Because if i want to add a persona the profil site refreshes and i cant do anything..

    I hate this all... *** ea
  3. kyser7513 Win User

    Origin Account

  4. ThiagoToncovitch Win User

    I think that i was been hacked | Help please

    My XBOX account it's fine.

    But the linked account from EA was stolen.

    Can you guys just delete this ea account from my profile, that i can create another one?

    Thanks.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

    Origin Account

  6. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to install EA Play games with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

    It may mean that your Xbox profile is not linked successfully to your EA profile. That may cause an issue but the important thing here to fix it is to link your Xbox profile to your EA Account.

    On your EA Desktop App kindly click on the "friends" tab and then "import friends", choose the Xbox Live icon, and make sure to sign in on your correct Microsoft account. This should be like your Xbox profile and EA account.
Thema:

I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account

Loading...
  1. I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account - Similar Threads - can´t link Live

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...