I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account

Discus and support I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I´ve created 3 different emails and accounts for both Xbox and EA, I managed to link one Xbox Live Profile with one of the EA accounts so the service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertoVZ, Mar 26, 2021.

1. RobertoVZ
    RobertoVZ Guest

I´ve created 3 different emails and accounts for both Xbox and EA, I managed to link one Xbox Live Profile with one of the EA accounts so the service is up and the problem doesn´t seem to be on EA´s end (weirdly enough), but when I try to link my main Xbox Live Profile (the one with a year´s worth of Game pass prepaid) it wont connect to any of the EA accounts, I´ve created new accounts so I am sure that the accounts don´t have the issue of already being linked to another Xbox Live Profile. This is really frustrating because I can´t play any of the games on EA Play recently added to Game Pass. Only other thing to note is that the email adress associated to my main Xbox Live Profile is also associated to my main EA account, I´ve tried linking them and it wont work either.

:)

RobertoVZ, Mar 26, 2021
  2. xX Lord Win User

Battlefield 3/'Player too young' (of age)/Haven't found a solution

Hey,

does it make any sense that my ea account was not linked with my xbox live gamertag ?

Because if i want to add a persona the profil site refreshes and i cant do anything..

I hate this all... *** ea
  3. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

4. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

5. Francia J. Win User

Unable to install EA Play games with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

It may mean that your Xbox profile is not linked successfully to your EA profile. That may cause an issue but the important thing here to fix it is to link your Xbox profile to your EA Account.

On your EA Desktop App kindly click on the "friends" tab and then "import friends", choose the Xbox Live icon, and make sure to sign in on your correct Microsoft account. This should be like your Xbox profile and EA account.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

EA Play

if you ever played an ea game in the past then it auto creates a profile for you, if you have since created your own ea account then it won't be linked.

you can sign into ea with your xbox live account and then unlink that other account.
Thema:

1. I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account - Similar Threads - can´t link Live

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  5. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  8. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  9. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  10. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...