I can't Link my account to minecraft playstation

Discus and support I can't Link my account to minecraft playstation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't link account to minecraft on play station 1ddcaed7-8dec-4de0-9e11-4a3fb38959cd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ohio king, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Ohio king
    Ohio king Guest

Can't link account to minecraft on play station

:)

Ohio king, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue or error that you're getting whenever you're trying to link your account to Minecraft on your PlayStation console?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the detailed information. There are multiple reports in regards to the issue that you’re experiencing and to help you, I would recommend reaching out to Mojang.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Ohio king Win User

So I use the qr code to go to the website on my phone. When I put in my password it takes me to a grey screen and I can't put in the code for minecraft to access cross play and realms
  5. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I use two platforms, PlayStation 4 and iPhone with same Minecraft account.

And I linked same Minecraft to my PlayStation network.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Can't sign in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hey there, IsaacBoulton

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Unfortunately, a Minecraft account can only be linked with one PlayStation account, and Microsoft account. Thus, once it has been linked to a PlayStation account, you are unable to link it with another, sadly. More information about this can be found here: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

In terms of finding out which account it has been linked to, I can't find any information about this. However, I did find this article here: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ – Home (minecraft.net)

Which states that if you think your accounts have been linked incorrectly, to contact Minecraft support.

If you believe that your Microsoft account or PlayStation™ Network account have been linked incorrectly, contact Minecraft support.
    So unfortunately, you would need to reach out to Minecraft about this. If you do get passed to Xbox support again, please try quoting that article.

Nathan
Thema:

1. I can't Link my account to minecraft playstation - Similar Threads - can't Link account

2. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  3. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  4. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  5. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  6. I can't link my discord account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't link my discord account.: I've linked my multiple times in every possible way from on my console, the app, and my pc. But everytime it say it's successfully transfering my console say I need to link my discord. Which I've...
  7. Why can't I link to my Discord account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I link to my Discord account?: Until now, Discord has worked fine on my Series X Xbox. The accounts were linked, I could join servers, talk to people, and nothing was an issue. Now the Xbox says I need to relink my account,...
  8. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  9. I can't link my account to another thing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my account to another thing: JUST STOP SAYING I NEED A PC NO I DONT 36b15c64-5c72-4898-a076-c3b6e1164582
  10. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...